U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Im over here :dead: cause i saw a dude i used to work with on fb decked out on in chiefs gear yesrerday. In the back of my head, I’m like I don’t remember this dude being a chiefs fan. Finally recalled this morning that he was a die hard patriots fan back when I worked with him :dead:
Some nikkas are fukking shameful spineless bytches

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
i had to do it breh
u know who else scored on that type of play

images

My breh in christ, Mozi, do we have beef or sum'n??? What kind of roody poo shyt is this?
full

You weaponize my Titans trauma AND Buckeye trauma in the same thread in a span of 24 hrs?
full

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trent Williams and CMC cost them this game at the beginning.They had to get that early cushion.That was the whole plan.I think they get 14 points on those opening drives without the penalties and the fumble.Turnovers in the Superbowl knocks down half ya health immediately.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The Decision was fine, they just needed a TD
Yea this feels like a perfect example of media people not being able to talk football so they reach for low hanging fruit criticism instead. Why wouldn't you take the ball first against Mahomes regardless of the rules? Not just because he's Mahomes, but because your defense just got off the field in regulation and needed some rest. That's a pretty basic coaching decision to me. And people can't even bring up analytics because this was literally the first OT under the new rules.

There were plenty of questionable Shanahan decisions in that game, including the very first play of OT. Taking the ball first wasn't one of them.