U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Congrats to the Chiefs.

I knew they were going to win the game once the Niners shytted on themselves in the first quarter with all those flags/penalties. All those missed points and opportunities came back to haunt them late in the game.

When you're playing against the Chiefs and the game is close you better watch out cause Mahomes and them gonna snag that W.
Sure the Niners were dominating through 1½ quarters but it's not how you start, it's how you finish. It gotta suck to be a 49ers fan right now because the way they played it seemed like it was gonna be their night to celebrate just to get their souls snatched in OT.

I think Mahomes might just surpass Brady soon enough, it's not hard to believe that he'll win four more championships with soo much time left in his career.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:francis: They ask kyle why would u take the OT kick first,,, he said analytics

These coaches and this analytics shyt

Stop looking at numbers and pay attention to common sense and who u playing

Either way they gotta play offense and defense to win, how about their defense and offense was losing guys left and right, and they just got drove on for the game tying fg, give your defense a rest so they can push for the last drive

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc

GGG47gCW8AATWzS

No 'Mood' rings out this bih :umad:

Yeah, well he made several other kicks, too bad the super maga brothers of chase and nick couldn’t make any key stops on two late game drives

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Kyle needs to stop being stubborn go out and get an elite QB. Purdy’s journey to the NFL is a good story n all but he’s not a guy that’s gonna carry your team over the hump. Same shyt 4 years ago when Kyle had Jimmy G.

Until Kyle finds his Mahomes…he’s gonna continue to keep falling short. :yeshrug:

I can definitely see him winning a Super Bowl later in his coaching career. Andy Reid might be a coaching genius but having a QB like Mahomes makes shyt so much easier for him.

Never in my life I thought the Chiefs would go on to have a dynasty like run but here we are :francis: