U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy Mahomes doesn't have a rival.

Even Brady had Manning

Burrow gotta beat him on the way to a Super Bowl for it to be legit

Technically Brady was doing the same thing in terms of winning. He won three rings before his peers (Brees, Manning) got any.

Won in 2001, 2003, 2004.

The only difference is Brady's stats were ehh while Manning was elite stats-wise so that's what Manning fans used as an argument.

With Mahomes, he's getting the rings and has the numbers.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Brady and Manning played 5 times in the playoffs, Manning won 3. Does that mean anything? Not really.

N-gga like I said Manning's first win vs Brady in the playoffs was the 06 AFC championship game. Prior to that Brady was 2-0 vs him and I guarantee you n-gga's on forums was giving his as hell before that 06 game.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
49ers y'all need to explain this :mjlol:
  • Picked off the Chiefs in scoring territory. Went 3 and out on 3 straight passes.
  • Stopped the Chiefs on a 3 and out. Went 3 and out again on 3 straight passes.
  • Held the Chiefs to a FG. Went 3 and out again after starting with a bad run up the middle.
  • Stopped the Chiefs on a 3 and out. Punt hits the blocker’s foot, Chiefs recover, and Chiefs score TD first play to go up 13-10.
We had so many chances to win this game :snoop:

Defense did their job till the last 2 drives

Offense wasn’t hitting like we should’ve but still did overall decent enough to win

Special teams cost us this SB

Moody missing the PAT
Fumbling the punt where the Chiefs got their only TD of regulation on the very next play

Those 2 things cost us the game, if either one of those didn’t happen we win this game :snoop:

Plenty other things went wrong like all those consecutive 3 and outs but those 2 things fukked us up more than anything else

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blake Lively is fukking gorgeous man
this was lowkey a GOAT performance :mjlol::noah:

you know how many chicks like this around boston :dead:

1.jpg

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A lot of people are doing the would've could've for the Niners, but you can do the same for the Chiefs as well.

That was probably one of Pacheco's worst games and if plays like he normally does this game probably doesn't need OT.
1 fumble the entire year to show how unlikely that was.
To have a Mahomes interception and Pacheco fumble the same game really is as rare of an occurrence you can get in a Football game.

Last edited: