U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc Interesting tidbits :ehh:

I love what spags does, If I’m moore i look at one of his disciples it’s not the creepers but he does a lot of split field and cover one, now the only issue would be you all given the “on paper” mismatch of the corners vs y’all wrs, but then his MO is turning up the heat so much and disguise so much the qbs first read is not what he pre read

And while I’m here, I’m def stealing some one off the off staff too, his run game and sets would be perfect for us having good backs and decent wr play along with te play

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It’s been nearly a decade since a Super Bowl–winning team finished the regular season outside the top 10 in EPA per play. The 2015 Broncos, led by a thoroughly washed Peyton Manning and a historically dominant defense, were the last team to accomplish this feat. But after finishing the regular season 11th in EPA per play, the Chiefs can join them with a win on Sunday.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
and if you lose today what does it matter
Lose and they’ll have a longer streak then the c00nboys for ring less seasons :wow:

Dallass of the west coast :wow:

Another season of dusting off the VCR player is NASTY work :wow:

They’ve been without a Super Bowl win for so long they’ve entered the “well atleast we beat you guys” phase :wow:

Last edited: