U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Time has Come

San Francisco defense has look like shyt the last 2 games against Green Bay and Detroit and got lucky

KC offense the last two games in the second half has been shaky but they defense been on point..

Since KC defense is much better than San Francisco defense

Give me

Kansas City - 27
San Francisco- 20

I think SF will be OK on offense, but how many drives will thry get? The key to victory for the Chiefs is to limit opportunities for SF offense meaning long sustained drives to keep SF offense on the sidelines. If they can’t do that then 9ers will blast them. You can’t keep that O in check all game. Too many game breakers.

I have had the 9ers winning but have wavered in the score. I truly think 9ers win by 8+

I may have to go into hiding if we lose again.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont want to be the Buffalo Bills to the Chiefs Cowboys. Or the Utah Jazz to the Chiefs Bulls.

Im worried about our defense. The Chiefs defense is great. Im usually nervous about these superbowls. Im more anxious. We have to take the ball 1st and come down and get 7 and send a messsge to the Chiefs that we're here. Fukk all that defferring shyt. Kyle is theee best (along with Andy) with scripting the first 15. I believe scoring 1st can relax our defense so their not so up tight and lets them know we gor their backs tonight.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game might suck. :patrice:

giphy.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont want to be the Buffalo Bills to the Chiefs Cowboys. Or the Utah Jazz to the Chiefs Bulls.

Im worried about our defense. The Chiefs defense is great. Im usually nervous about these superbowls. Im more anxious. We have to take the ball 1st and come down and get 7 and send a messsge to the Chiefs that we're here. Fukk all that defferring shyt. Kyle is theee best (along with Andy) with scripting the first 15. I believe scoring 1st can relax our defense so their not so up tight and lets them know we gor their backs tonight.

Never be Bills status. They lost 4 in a row and have no Chips.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm starting to think think the game is staged. Christian McCaffrey been on the juice and they're still letting that cac play. If the 49ers win the NFL is rigged :ufdup:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
49ers defense is overrated
I don't trust Brock Purdy, especially against a very good chiefs defense
Patrick Mahomes is in a tier of his own compared to every other QB
I can't lie I'm happy I won't have to hear about Taylor swift anymore after tonight :dead:

For that reason I'm going with a Chiefs W