U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I dont recall any one talking shyt
If you lose the big game none of the shyt matter tbh. Anyone who was talking ahit after the L is a fool

I think today is a tossup. I lean on the Chiefs but something feels weird and i have a weird feeling yall gon get lucky and win again
They had interceptions bouncing off nikkas facemasks and turning into 50 yard plays last game. Normally that means you are a team of destiny.

Unfortunately for them true love always prevails. I ain’t gonna bet against the Disney story book ending of Travis and Taylor :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I dont recall any one talking shyt
If you lose the big game none of the shyt matter tbh. Anyone who was talking ahit after the L is a fool

I think today is a tossup. I lean on the Chiefs but something feels weird and i have a weird feeling yall gon get lucky and win again

only one team can talk shyt at the end of the year. Everyone else needs improvements

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I got this being like the 2005 Patriots vs Eagles game where the final score will be a lot closer than the game really was.

I see 49ers down 10-14 points going into the 4th quarter. I think Purdy will make some good plays late to rally, but it'll be too little too late at that point as they try to play from behind.

I see the Chiefs maybe feeling them out early then unloading heavy in the 2nd and 3rd quarter with one more score late in the 4th to put it away.

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Pat about to have them playing Hate Me Now when he collects the Lombardi :damn:

Chiefs gon bust two champagne bottles on Purdy head :banderas:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Kansas City watching Niners and Eagles fans go at it.

giphy.gif
It's funny watching your children quarrel.