U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

I remember when Future blessed us :wow:

51mFzSTsXML._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
and if you lose today what does it matter

Y'all fumbled (literally) in the Super Bowl last year but still tried to talk shyt to us after. I didn't forget. You finally played us when we got healthy and got smoked. Your own players admitted we took your heart.

Sorry bud :manny: It got so bad y'all were cheering for the Cowboys to beat us in the playoffs if it came to that lmaooo

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I don't feel super excited for this matchup because it feels like both teams are lucky to be there. Maybe KC deserves the benefit of the doubt, but Santa Clara shoulda lost both their playoff games.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't feel super excited for this matchup because it feels like both teams are lucky to be there. Maybe KC deserves the benefit of the doubt, but Santa Clara shoulda lost both their playoff games.
Both the defenses they played was ass. I look forward to Tom Brady 2.0 proving to us all it don’t matter who it is (unless it’s the ravens), anybody can get it :lupe:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I'm still sad Lions aren't in this but I am rooting for Patrick. I have to support a black QB.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y'all fumbled (literally) in the Super Bowl last year but still tried to talk shyt to us after. I didn't forget. You finally played us when we got healthy and got smoked. Your own players admitted we took your heart.

Sorry bud :manny: It got so bad y'all were cheering for the Cowboys to beat us in the playoffs if it came to that lmaooo
I dont recall any one talking shyt
If you lose the big game none of the shyt matter tbh. Anyone who was talking ahit after the L is a fool

I think today is a tossup. I lean on the Chiefs but something feels weird and i have a weird feeling yall gon get lucky and win again