U guys remember that R.A. The Rugged Man interview when Floyd Mayweather called in?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
da fukk is yall listening too :what:

Floyd shytted on this cac with nothing but facts

this nikka saying dumb shyt like you scared of Cotto,why you dont fight nobody your size,trying to tell Floyd how much he made for fighting nikkas,saying Paul fukking Williams can destroy Floyd

only thing he did was get Floyd mad but Floyd shytted on him real talk

since this interview Floyd has beaten 2 dudes(Cotto & Shane) that this cac said he couldnt beat and was scared to fight

I know right... This clown was trying his hardest to discredit Floyd. Even going as far as to say that comparing his undefeated record to beating girls. So I suppose beating De la Hoya, Marquez, Hatton, Corrales, Mosley, Cotto, Zab Judah are equalivant to girls now?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I have no idea how that relates in any way to what I wrote.

But that's probably because you're a stupid c*nt.

And I'm probably a little whiter more than I am black if we're talking color, but I'd call myself Puerto Rican more than I would black or white any day.
So you don't know that puerto rican is not a race, but you call someone else stupid? You gotta love it. Regardless of what your race is, that was a white man comment made from a whiteman's point of view, that's why you sided with the whiteman here when he was clearly in the wrong despite claiming to be a Floyd fan.

Daps
^^ It was comical to me for this cat to go at floyd like that. Knowing Floyd could break his face. I think his soul intention was to make floyd mad which he did. RA seemed to know his boxing history so obviously he is a boxing fan ... just not a mayweather fan.

Its easy to sound tough when your arguing with someone over the phone.

He probably would argue in person cause Floyd is worth Millions of Dollars so if he hits him he can sue. Tyson was probably the only boxer who wouldnt give a fukk and knock a regular nikka the fukk out for talking shyt.

R.A. wouldnt talk this shyt to a man like Tyson...in person. :jawalrus:

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
So you don't know that puerto rican is not a race, but you call someone else stupid? You gotta love it. Regardless of what your race is, that was a white man comment made from a whiteman's point of view, that's why you sided with the whiteman here when he was clearly in the wrong despite claiming to be a Floyd fan.

You're using a very old definition of the word race. It's like if someone says Muslims are scum (I'm Muslim), and then suggests that Muslim isn't a race, thus they're not racist. It's an old definition. My skin can confuse people about my race, so when I'm asked, I simply say I'm Puerto Rican. That's what defines me, not my color.

And my comment really wasn't a white man's comment b. To me Floyd took the L because he responded to a nobody. I mean most hip hop fans don't even know RA the Rugged Man, yet Floyd took time out of his day and called in a radio station to argue with a loser. And he didn't even clown on him, he threw his toys out of the pram. To me he came off as the loser. If you think that's a "whitemans view", go for your life cuz.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Its easy to sound tough when your arguing with someone over the phone.
:childplease:

How was RA trying to sound tough? Floyd's the one screaming and calling him a bytch. Secondly, RA's twice Floyd's size and clearly doesn't give a shyt. I don't think it'd be any different in person.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
size doesnt matter(no homo) when the smaller guy is way way more skilled.

You're using a very old definition of the word race. It's like if someone says Muslims are scum (I'm Muslim), and then suggests that Muslim isn't a race, thus they're not racist. It's an old definition. My skin can confuse people about my race, so when I'm asked, I simply say I'm Puerto Rican. That's what defines me, not my color.

And my comment really wasn't a white man's comment b. To me Floyd took the L because he responded to a nobody. I mean most hip hop fans don't even know RA the Rugged Man, yet Floyd took time out of his day and called in a radio station to argue with a loser. And he didn't even clown on him, he threw his toys out of the pram. To me he came off as the loser. If you think that's a "whitemans view", go for your life cuz.

you are indeed taking a white man's stance on this issue homie. either that, or youre one of those dudes that are more entertained by the interrogator because "it seems funny" rather than the person that is doing the actual sonning.

and floyd didnt call in to respond. he called in on some casual chit like it was all cool, then R.A. bombarded him with bullchit out of nowhere.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
you are indeed taking a white man's stance on this issue homie. either that, or youre one of those dudes that are more entertained by the interrogator because "it seems funny" rather than the person that is doing the actual sonning.

and floyd didnt call in to respond. he called in on some casual chit like it was all cool, then R.A. bombarded him with bullchit out of nowhere.

That's one of the reasons its funny.

R.A. is known for doing that kinda sh!t. He's funny about it but I think he gets off on doing that to people :laugh:

But Floyd would easily whoop his ass, I don't think anyone here is denying that.

R.A. just likes to talk sh!t to people.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
hmmm..he was was kinda hating....mainly because he dont know Boxing politics.....in the end Floyd beat Cotto and Mosley

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Floyd has solidified his place....at the end of the day all the jaw-jackin is exactly what it is....jaw jackin

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That's one of the reasons its funny.

R.A. is known for doing that kinda sh!t. He's funny about it but I think he gets off on doing that to people :laugh:

But Floyd would easily whoop his ass, I don't think anyone here is denying that.

R.A. just likes to talk sh!t to people.

its really not funny when he immediately gets sonned afterwards.