U guys remember that R.A. The Rugged Man interview when Floyd Mayweather called in?

Get Right

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It always rubs me the wrong way(pause) when someone speaks adamantly about something they have never been involved in in any capacity aside from critiquing it.

RA never boxed, to my knowledge.

And on top of that why would Flloyd give a fukk what some washed up rapper(sorry RA) has to say about his career choices dude is literally laughing all the way to the bank.

Not to mention he proved him wrong on several points since then....:manny:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Man Floyd would molly whop that fakkit ass wigga. fukk is wrong with some of ya'll? :wtf:

I'm not saying RA the Rugged Man would win a fight against Floyd, I'm just saying I don't think he'd be shook or anything to say the same things in person. I also don't think Floyd's gonna try to fight some random person on the street that criticizes him. :stopitslime: He's not Mike Tyson.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
definately remember when this happened around late 2009 or early 2010 i cant remember exactly. i remember alot of people prasing it because at the time floyd had came back to fight juan manuel marquez after a long layoff. pacquiao was on a real big run and everyone wanted to crown him. it was a very very dark time to like boxing. at the time the mosley fight hadnt been signed neither, so it was just a shytty time to be a floyd fan. eventually floyd fought everyone he said he would and at this point RA looks bad.

he looked bad to me then as well considering floyd is one of the greatest lightweights ever not named Duran

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
to each his own, but you do understand why this thread backfired like an old cheap car, right?

I don't really care whether the thread back fired or not tbh. I was just reminding y'all of the interview and that I thought it was funny.

U can have ur own personal take on it. We exchanging opinions and info here, that's what the forum is about.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
this little rebuttal has been shut down 10 times over already.