U guys remember that R.A. The Rugged Man interview when Floyd Mayweather called in?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I remember this interview. shyt was funny as hell

RA won just off the strength of making Floyd get all pissed and angry. Dude really touched a sore spot with that nikka lol. You can tell dude knows a little about boxing, but he's no Kellerman or Atlas. He just know about a little more than the casual fan which ain't really saying much. Floyd lost just for caring too much about what some random dude got to say about his career.

But real talk. Floyd is undefeated where it counts. (in the ring) Who fukking cares about winning arguments with semi-knowledgeable cats in a sport you dominate. Calling Hatton a bum kinda tells you RA isn't the most objective guy out there anyway.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I posted this originally and rode with it but Floyd destroyed all of that currently

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I don't know that much about boxing so it sounded like he was making sense. Mayweather wasn't helping that much by the way he responded tho. He just sounded like he was mad and wasn't making much sense or counteracting to his opinions in the right way.

Still funny either way tho :laugh:

Imagine your name is michael and im telling you you're name is steven. Its irritating to know the truth and have some clown whos never had 1 professional fight in his entire life try to tell you who you are and how you feel. We black. We get emotional. We dont sit there steaming like a serial killer when we hear some bullsh1t.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Imagine your name is michael and im telling you you're name is steven. Its irritating to know the truth and have some clown whos never had 1 professional fight in his entire life try to tell you who you are and how you feel. We black. We get emotional. We dont sit there steaming like a serial killer when we hear some bullsh1t.

Yeah that's cool. Sh!t is still funny to me tho, that's all I'm saying.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i dont see the humor. i dont understand some of you at all.:beli:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
anyone who turns an agruement into a race thing automatically loses unless someone really is being racist which is not the case here

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
ra had all his facts wrong, lol at saying mosley had lost to forrest in 99, when they didn't even fight until 2001.

then pleaded for him to fight mosley(who he did beat less than a year after this interview), then beat cotto.

if you played ra this interview as of today, he would look kinda goofy after the comments he made. only dude left is pacquiao for him to fight. he came off as casual fan who read some stats before the interview

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
This is because you're white.

I have no idea how that relates in any way to what I wrote.

But that's probably because you're a stupid c*nt.

And I'm probably a little whiter more than I am black if we're talking color, but I'd call myself Puerto Rican more than I would black or white any day.