U guys remember that R.A. The Rugged Man interview when Floyd Mayweather called in?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
da fukk is yall listening too :what:

Floyd shytted on this cac with nothing but facts

this nikka saying dumb shyt like you scared of Cotto,why you dont fight nobody your size,trying to tell Floyd how much he made for fighting nikkas,saying Paul fukking Williams can destroy Floyd

only thing he did was get Floyd mad but Floyd shytted on him real talk

since this interview Floyd has beaten 2 dudes(Cotto & Shane) that this cac said he couldnt beat and was scared to fight

I'm not a real big boxing fan, so I wouldn't know. I watch a fight now and then but that's as far as it goes. Still hilarious tho. Floyd was pissed :laugh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
da fukk is yall listening too :what:

Floyd shytted on this cac with nothing but facts

this nikka saying dumb shyt like you scared of Cotto,why you dont fight nobody your size,trying to tell Floyd how much he made for fighting nikkas,saying Paul fukking Williams can destroy Floyd

only thing he did was get Floyd mad but Floyd shytted on him real talk

since this interview Floyd has beaten 2 dudes(Cotto & Shane) that this cac said he couldnt beat and was scared to fight
:umad:

Floyd looked stupid and emotional, as you do now.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:umad:

Floyd looked stupid and emotional, as you do now.
Hate is an emotion to you know? Floyd was only responding to the other guy's emotion. The guy was obviously a hater and his "you should fight and beat Pacquiao whether he's juicing or not" position is proof of that. That's an irrational, insensitive, illogical, and disrespectful position to take. The nerve of a socalled boxing fan questioning a champion's courage simply because he won't engage with an opponent who he feels is cheating without taking precautions.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:shaq2:

I didnt hear shyt but a white man who didnt know what he was talking about but i guess if you dont know shyt about boxing it sounds like he made sense.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:shaq2:

I didnt hear shyt but a white man who didnt know what he was talking about but i guess if you dont know shyt about boxing it sounds like he made sense.

Yeah, I don't know that much about boxing so it sounded like he was making sense. Mayweather wasn't helping that much by the way he responded tho. He just sounded like he was mad and wasn't making much sense or counteracting to his opinions in the right way.

Still funny either way tho :laugh:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when Diego Corrales was undefeated and knocking cats out left and right, then Floyd came around and beat him easily. Floyd fought some good guys in his lighter weights, he didn't fight a bunch of pussies

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:laugh:

Why, what happened? Did I miss something?
Mayweather ended up whooping every single boxer other then Pacman that RA was championing...

Not to mention RA was bigging up Paul Williams who got knocked out not too long after that conversation....

Daps
Reppin
Craigs front porch
^^ It was comical to me for this cat to go at floyd like that. Knowing Floyd could break his face. I think his soul intention was to make floyd mad which he did. RA seemed to know his boxing history so obviously he is a boxing fan ... just not a mayweather fan.

bmxmore

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RA does know a little about boxing but he was talking out his ass. Floyd moved up several weight classes...and was trying to fight the best in 1999. In 99-2000 sugar shane was the p4p best IMO (even better than roy jones). I'm too lazy to look this up but im pretty sure shane didnt lose to vernon forrest till like 2001 or 2002.

RA was just saying suff to win the argument even if he was wrong. Floyd established himself as one of the p4p best already. He dosen't have to take risks to HIS body for little money. And everything the critics said about floyd, he proved them wrong. He fought toe-to-toe with shane. He didn't have to but he did it to shut people up.

And when rugged man was talking about pac man looking better against oscar and hattan thats bullshyt too...because anyone who knows boxing knows styles make fights.

RA sounds like a straight up hater. I wonder what he would say today about the fact that Pac man really lost to marquez...the same guy Mayweather beat.

For the record, I want to see Pac man and Mayweather fight. Im 80% sure Mayweather w ould win based on their styles. Also, im more of fan of Pac man than Mayweather but I cant hate on the guy. And in 99, Mosley would have prbably knocked mayweather out.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
this nobody named the rugged man (:childplease:) was just happy to converse with the gawd :yeshrug: