u ever treat a girl awful, yet she still wants to talk u and chill

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The more cheesing smiling and laughing you do the more she rolls her eyes at you. This is why women like me because i look like this.

Real Talk

It Gets You No Where Being Fake

I Had This One Chick, I Never Laughed At Her Jokes, Not To Be A dikk But She Just Wasn't Funny

When She Finally Did Some Say Funny shyt And I Laughed She Felt All Happy As fukk, Like She Appreciated It

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But yet the ones you put on a pedestal and treat like queens, don't want to fukk you. They want to be friends, but they don't want to fukk you.

It's a fukking mystery to me.

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
Ended up getting engaged to a girl i treated like this :lolbron:

I told her i didnt wanna be in a relationship but wanted to be fukk buddies only. Meanwhile i drop her every time a new chick comes along and she gets pissed but starts texting me again weeks later every time. This goes on for a few years until ive smashed probably 90% of the bbws in my area :noah:Then one thing leads to another and im about to get married in a few months :wow:

Some girls will just wait shyt out no matter how bad you treat them. Its wild.

...and what the fukk are you doing marrying this idiot dude? :what:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But yet the ones you put on a pedestal and treat like queens, don't want to fukk you. They want to be friends, but they don't want to fukk you.

It's a fukking mystery to me.

They do when they are old and have been ran through more than the track in Eugene Oregon.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
I dont get it I disrespect her, made her pick me up when I was drunk all types of shyt, and she always sends me a txt miss u etc

:lolbron:

Pimp shyt:heh:

I actually take notes from yall white cats, yall have mastered the art of putting a shoe on a hoe

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
i chased a bytch kinda hard about 8 months ago. gave myself 6 weeks to beat cheeks...didnt happen so i moved on. starting 6 months ago she texts me every 2 weeks to let me know how much she misses me and she wished i would be with her. i havent spoken one word back in that 6 months yet she still sends em. its beyond rude to completely ignore someone like that...i dunno why she still tries to speak to me now.

My man...it's beyond rude to hold the puss ransom...you're in the absolute right :win:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2mxo7lu.jpg

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
nah my ex be sending me 86 texts unanswered about how much shel ove me, she call me blocked and i answer because why not, i cuss her out and tell her to stop being a stalker ass bytch and she still text me telling me she love me and shyt

and this other bytch i straight up ignore like for 3 weeks and shes like "so when we gonna mess around" and shyt like......why