u ever treat a girl awful, yet she still wants to talk u and chill

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
karma got me :sadcam:

remember one time with my ex, this is before i matured, i came home at like 4 in the morning after out with the boys doing stupid shyt. raging and all that man. i came home in a beater on and she was up waiting for me. talking shyt, throwing low blows at me. walking back in forth slamming doors. left and came back 2 times. i was sitting there smiling watching manchester city vs swagchester united. then we cuddled fukked and went to bed.

i was a terrible person :sadbron:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
My bro told me something I'll never forget....treat a bytch like dirt, she'll stick to u like mud

Best advice I've ever gotten

:ohhh: Treat her like dirt...she gets wet...and sticks to you like mud...your friend is a gentleman and a scholar!! :wow:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i chased a bytch kinda hard about 8 months ago. gave myself 6 weeks to beat cheeks...didnt happen so i moved on. starting 6 months ago she texts me every 2 weeks to let me know how much she misses me and she wished i would be with her. i havent spoken one word back in that 6 months yet she still sends em. its beyond rude to completely ignore someone like that...i dunno why she still tries to speak to me now.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ended up getting engaged to a girl i treated like this :lolbron:

I told her i didnt wanna be in a relationship but wanted to be fukk buddies only. Meanwhile i drop her every time a new chick comes along and she gets pissed but starts texting me again weeks later every time. This goes on for a few years until ive smashed probably 90% of the bbws in my area :noah:Then one thing leads to another and im about to get married in a few months :wow:

Some girls will just wait shyt out no matter how bad you treat them. Its wild.

:krs:This sounds JUST like my brother....and he's getting married to his chick on Saturday...:heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women like being treated like dung

Any women I treated like crap, ignored. Always comes quivering back begging literally.

The chicks I treated nice :pacspit: me out

This last chick I was messing with, I posted text msgs in the gem thread, I ignored, my time she made plans I cancelled or didn't show. She deleted me from facebook and told me she's sick of waiting for me, that she will never speak to me again.

A week later she msg me and said she's sorry and she feels bad I told her she should and said bye

Two weeks later she messages me again I ignored and deleted.

Treat women like dung, they are weak and wil always forgive and come crawling back.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
crazy, mostly because black and latinas bytches got no daddy. :yeshrug: Who payin for all that therapy, no nikka not me. :heh:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Thread is 100% true.

Whats funny is, If a nikka like me made this thread.

All the lil bitter TLR chicks will come thru on sum "Romi your a haaaaater" bullshyt :mjpls:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The more cheesing smiling and laughing you do the more she rolls her eyes at you. This is why women like me because i look like this.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i used to know this chick that would act outta control trying to overstep her boundaries, when I would tell her she needed to chill out her response would always be "What are you gonna do? are you gonna punch me? are you gonna choke me?" needless to say she enjoyed being both punched and choked. also needless so say she is crazy and i don't talk to her anymore.

Liking men to treat them bad is a clear sign that they were abused by their father in some way.