u ever treat a girl awful, yet she still wants to talk u and chill

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You get more loyalty from a woman that brings you drama than one that brings you peace. I don't know why that is, but whenever things were too quiet, too smooth, and too lovely, the woman would pop out on some, "We need to talk" type of nonsense... but if she was arguing, criticizing and just unhappy about something, man that's the one I couldn't shake off me.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'm over treating bytch like shyt life.

Not saying you don't check em but all that fukking them over shyt is I'm good.

I'm a reformed a$$hole:scheme:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
American women enjoy being treated like trash, because for the most part they are. But the men arent much different. What do you expect from a nation founded by criminal immigrants and royal serpents.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
American women enjoy being treated like trash, because for the most part they are. But the men arent much different. What do you expect from a nation founded by criminal immigrants and royal serpents.

I like this guy :ohhh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I over treating bytch like shyt life.

Not saying you don't check em but all that fukking them over shyt is I'm good.

I'm a reformed a$$hole:scheme:

Yeah, pretty much. I ain't going to go around treating women like trash just to keep their attention... it's not consistent with my character at all. Plus I ain't really into doing the whole fabricated drama thing or drama thing at all. The woman has to step up to my level of handling situations, which is in a calm and collected fashion. Going into the garbage bin to keep a woman entertained ain't what it is. I'll lightweight roast her for fun, but if she needs constant drama or scumbag behavior to stay interested, she can get gone elsewhere.

Honestly, it's why I ain't tripping about being single. With some of these women, it's like look here babygirl, you have food in your stomach, a roof over your head, transportation and extra funds to buy luxuries, so why in the world are you complaining? You've got it made. Why are you so mad? It could be a beautiful day out, sun shining, but not too hotly, birds chirping, and beautiful breeze blowing, but she's going to be talking about, "Man them birds chirping too loudly! Take me home."

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

You're a legend in the making.

Daps
From personal experience I can only get away with this with hoodrats. This doesn't work with a self-respecting, civil, suburban girl.

I've actualy had the opposite, I've had a hoodrat walk out cuz of being treated like shyt (she came back tho and left again :laff:) and a surburban girl take all the drama.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I've actualy had the opposite, I've had a hoodrat walk out cuz of being treated like shyt (she came back tho and left again :laff:) and a surburban girl take all the drama.

Interesting.

It seems like the more money you have the more tolerant girls are of you. This is especially true with black women (atleast the ones I know).

Predator

Rookie
Daps
Ended up getting engaged to a girl i treated like this :lolbron:

I told her i didnt wanna be in a relationship but wanted to be fukk buddies only. Meanwhile i drop her every time a new chick comes along and she gets pissed but starts texting me again weeks later every time. This goes on for a few years until ive smashed probably 90% of the bbws in my area :noah:Then one thing leads to another and im about to get married in a few months :wow:

Some girls will just wait shyt out no matter how bad you treat them. Its wild.

:leon:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Interesting.

It seems like the more money you have the more tolerant girls are of you. This is especially true with black women (atleast the ones I know).

I can vouch for this. Just having a car, job, and my own apartment used to be all i needed for the low self esteem trollops. They will cling to any dude with a steady paycheck for the most part.