u ever treat a girl awful, yet she still wants to talk u and chill

Predator

Rookie
Daps
American women enjoy being treated like trash, because for the most part they are. But the men arent much different. What do you expect from a nation founded by criminal immigrants and royal serpents.

I agree...the shame runs deep here.

Although, I do think women seek the leadership and confidence in a man that will tell them what to do for their own good and to lead a family, usually other factors involved as well.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
if they think you are fine, then you got a real long leash. You can go saying something off the wall and it'll be, "Boi u so crazy!"

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Naw good sex just makes everything better to some girls and allows them to be be more tolerant of our fukked up ways. I done had a female tell me straight up you have a big penis I'm more than willing to be tolerant of your bullshyt.

A real nikka gone peep a real bytch tho and tighten up at the same damn time tho

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
You get more loyalty from a woman that brings you drama than one that brings you peace. I don't know why that is, but whenever things were too quiet, too smooth, and too lovely, the woman would pop out on some, "We need to talk" type of nonsense... but if she was arguing, criticizing and just unhappy about something, man that's the one I couldn't shake off me.

So much truth in this one post that it will be skimmed over. Interactions with women is so counterintuitive its mind-boggling. Learned all these lessons the hard way.

All of us had chicks throughout our lives we treated like crap, yet it be those girls that stay around, throwin the p*ssy at u, doing everything for your attention/affection...Then it be those girls you try to attract and it feels like it would be easier tryin to catch a fish with your hands then to lock her down.

Ahh..... the game of life

tumblr_lyyqrxzlJV1qjc33c.gif

Predator

Rookie
Daps
I think sometimes girls want that constant challenge or need for validation/attention which can stem from self-esteem issues or lack of attention growing up. Even when both people have good self-esteem there has to be some type of tension or ongoing issues because people and relationships naturally are changing in some way- for better or worse. Not to say there has to be arguing but I do expect my girl to test me as well as support me and expect good things from me with what I do in my life and how we run things as a couple and/or household.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah, pretty much. I ain't going to go around treating women like trash just to keep their attention... it's not consistent with my character at all. Plus I ain't really into doing the whole fabricated drama thing or drama thing at all. The woman has to step up to my level of handling situations, which is in a calm and collected fashion. Going into the garbage bin to keep a woman entertained ain't what it is. I'll lightweight roast her for fun, but if she needs constant drama or scumbag behavior to stay interested, she can get gone elsewhere.

Honestly, it's why I ain't tripping about being single. With some of these women, it's like look here babygirl, you have food in your stomach, a roof over your head, transportation and extra funds to buy luxuries, so why in the world are you complaining? You've got it made. Why are you so mad? It could be a beautiful day out, sun shining, but not too hotly, birds chirping, and beautiful breeze blowing, but she's going to be talking about, "Man them birds chirping too loudly! Take me home."

Women be angry and just wont let a man be a man :yeshrug:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I agree...the shame runs deep here.

Although, I do think women seek the leadership and confidence in a man that will tell them what to do for their own good and to lead a family, usually other factors involved as well.

The flip side of that is there are women who take that guidance only to embolden themselves and use their new found knowledge to prey on others. Their first victim being their husband. Ask any man who married a beautiful woman, exposed her to the high life only for her to use his connections to elevate herself above him by using her vagina to captivate the interests of another wealthy fool. The average American woman who has had her self esteem raised by large a plethora of sex partners requires a foot to be on her throat to keep her in a position where she cannot learn enough to go beyond the station her man wants.

She knows she is trash and in many cases to treat her beyond a bottom prostitute is an error on the part of her partner.

Predator

Rookie
Daps
The flip side of that are women who take that guidance only to embolden themselves and use their knew found knowledge to prey on others. Their first victim being their husband. Ask any man who married a beautiful woman, exposed her to the high life only for her to use his connections to elevate herself above him by using her vagina to captivate the interests of another wealthy fool. The average American woman who has had her self esteem raised by large a plethora of sex partners requires a foot to be on her throat to keep her in a position where she cannot learn enough to go beyond the station her man wants.

yea, this is true but those guys were trying to save something they shouldn't have. There are signs of loyalty you can look for or just know but I do suggest looking for women/men who were raised right because that's always a gamble to take on yourself if she has shady tendencies already. If she's not doing much with her own life as far as a career or plan that's a bad sign also.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
yea, this is true but those guys were trying to save something they shouldn't have. There are signs of loyalty you can look for or just know but I do suggest looking for women/men who were raised right because that's always a gamble to take on yourself if she has shady tendencies already. If she's not doing much with her own life as far as a career or plan that's a bad sign also.
If you find a woman who you can slap without her calling the police you probably have a keeper. Its hard to find out if she will let you do that though so the next best indicator is her willing to give you her body and possessions/money in exchange for your company.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
When I fully mold my macking game I am gonna mentally abuse the fukk outta every chick I possibly can! :damn:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Nah man, make them step up to your level of positivity and refuse to deal with women who are attracted to that sort of behavior. You might be able to get more quantity abusing them, but the sort of drama you will have to deal with and the lowering of your own character just isn't worth it. Dealing with women that might want to cut her wrists or commit suicide or actually missing out on that rare quality woman because you're out here acting a fool really ain't worth it. Quality is where it's at.