u ever treat a girl awful, yet she still wants to talk u and chill

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
you actually get further with a lot of women, especially fine ones if you come roasting them and not really paying them mind than anything else.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Ended up getting engaged to a girl i treated like this :lolbron:

I told her i didnt wanna be in a relationship but wanted to be fukk buddies only. Meanwhile i drop her every time a new chick comes along and she gets pissed but starts texting me again weeks later every time. This goes on for a few years until ive smashed probably 90% of the bbws in my area :noah:Then one thing leads to another and im about to get married in a few months :wow:

Some girls will just wait shyt out no matter how bad you treat them. Its wild.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This Past Year Ive Told 2 Girls That I've Spent Time With (Texting, Chilling) Straight Up That I Didn't See Any Kind Of Future With Them And No Interest In TRYING To Be In A Relationship

Both Got Angry With Me, Both Cursed Me Out On Some "Why The fukk You Think Im Not Good Enough? fukk You" Type shyt

Both fukked Me Anyway AFTER The Fact

:manny:

Im Not Really Mean To bytches Though, Unless Im Being Disrespected I Dont Have It In Me Just To Treat Someone Like Trash Just Because I Can Or Cuz They Let Me

My Brother On The Other Hand Dont Give A fukk, Ive Seen Him Treat bytches Like Dirt And There They Are Like A Loyal Puppy lol

And It's Crazy Cuz These Are The Broads That You DONT Want To Wife Yet They Would Ride And Die For You If Need Be lol

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Ended up getting engaged to a girl i treated like this :lolbron:

I told her i didnt wanna be in a relationship but wanted to be fukk buddies only. Meanwhile i drop her every time a new chick comes along and she gets pissed but starts texting me again weeks later every time. This goes on for a few years until ive smashed probably 90% of the bbws in my area :noah:Then one thing leads to another and im about to get married in a few months :wow:

Some girls will just wait shyt out no matter how bad you treat them. Its wild.

:what: :snoop: