Chicago, IL
thoughts on this thot?

girls+of+tipsy+bartender+bobbi.png

BuJYK6UCMAEK61A.jpg:large

17-12.jpg

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
because i work hard and play the game honest....I follow the lords commandments for the most part....but nikkas that cheat get everything....its all good tho, the most high got something better all the good dudes out here....

anyway back in the day u could get a women like this by being honorable but thanks to feminism its impossible useless you're some big football playing c00n....
I wouldn't say feminism started that. I would blame it on social media making every 5 think she a 10 with the mass amount of simps over doing it with heart eye emojis

Last edited:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
nikka you are not getting money you live in the hood you fukking prick. Your 27 years old and you looking ugly as hell talking bout getting ass. what kinda hoe wants to sleep with a dirty nikka like yourself is what you gotta ask yourself
First of all your mexican and you live around cacs,so don't use the word Nikka with me,second,you sound just like the cacs you live with that your father had to suck off to get there,just cuz I live in the good doesn't mean I don't live well

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
First of all your mexican and you live around cacs,so don't use the word Nikka with me,second,you sound just like the cacs you live with that your father had to suck off to get there,just cuz I live in the good doesn't mean I don't live well
Look faggetass nikka youre a wannabe black mexican cuz mexicans dont dap you and blacks dont dap you except on the coli(cuz ur lame as fukk nikka nobody wants to fukk with your quasimodo ass) come shine my shoes and make them bytches glitter hoe.You a fake mexican u cant even speak spanish smh fukk your make us all look bad and on the other thread your the reason hoes think all Mexicans are ugly cuz you be on that frankenstine tip way too heavy. Im prettier than your ugly ass mom nikka the fukk you tell me what to say poor ass wannabe ass fakkit

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Look fakkit ass nikka youre a wannabe black mexican cuz mexicans dont dap you and blacks dont dap you except on the coli(cuz ur lame as fukk nikka nobody wants to fukk with your quasimodo ass) come shine my shoes and make them bytches glitter hoe.You a fake mexican u cant even speak spanish smh fukk your make us all look bad and on the other thread your the reason hoes think all Mexicans are ugly cuz you be on that frankenstine tip way too heavy. Im prettier than your ugly ass mom nikka the fukk you tell me what to say poor ass wannabe ass fakkit

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
If more of you were better at math you'd be happier. Around 30% of women are in the 7, 8, 9, 10 category and ALL men want women from those categories regardless of what they have to offer. That means rich men, handsome men, men with great personalities, etc. are all vying for the upper echelon female. So, why when offered all that would anyone settle for a partner that's broke, not that cute, or that has a terrible personality? :dead:

15-20%