TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
why wouldn't she take it personally, it was directed at her
All I did was make an observation but ok.:chloe:

You don't have to take everything personally. Like explained in the video, some people lash out because of other stuff they have going on in their life.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I did was make an observation but ok.:chloe:

You don't have to take everything personally. Like explained in the video, some people lash out because of other stuff they have going on in their life.

if i made a perceived negative observation about you, would you be wrong to take it personally?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
All black feminists are not anti-black men breh

Stop letting twitter and tumblr make you think that
Well the problem is those black feminists who are not anti-black don't speak out against those who do.

It seems like they agree with the rhetoric by they're silence, and those anti-black men feminists are to loud to ignore.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
sfdt84.jpg

Lmao I swear this is some of you nikkas in a nutshell.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Well the problem is those black feminists who are not anti-black don't speak out against those who do.

It seems like they agree with the rhetoric by they're silence, and those anti-black men feminists are to loud to ignore.

I can see your perspective. All the black men I've encountered online who loathe black women (or always have something negative to say) are hard to ignore too.

Superstar
Daps
for those who don't want to watch the video

summary:
first came a video where ana stated
-Says that people should leave Rachel alone, and that she should be accepted as black
-Ana says she can relate to being born into a cultural group that you don't identify with, because as an Armenian woman she doesn't identify with Armenian culture

then came a viewers response tweet

then came the video response in the op where ana
*Calls @WlZKHALIFA out of her name. refers to her as troll, dismisses her as a hater and an attention whore
*Trivializes black women's struggle w/ intersectionality
*Says in her nine years as a journalist she's done more coverage of black issues than any other new station
*Ask "How much more can I do for the black community"

followed by
Z3L3hIE.png

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Cenk is Turkish that's why

He's a genocide denier and his show is named after the movement that slaughtered Armenians. Tell this day he won't ever discuss it. Ana is not only an typical femnazi liberal but a c00n. And cena is a racist who was a hardcore repub that switched sides when he found out it was more profitable to spit leftist rhetoric