TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

Daps
Reppin
Canada
for those who don't want to watch the video

summary:
first came a video where ana stated
-Says that people should leave Rachel alone, and that she should be accepted as black
-Ana says she can relate to being born into a cultural group that you don't identify with, because as an Armenian woman she doesn't identify with Armenian culture

then came a viewers response tweet

then came the video response in the op where ana
*Calls @WlZKHALIFA out of her name. refers to her as troll, dismisses her as a hater and an attention whore
*Trivializes black women's struggle w/ intersectionality
*Says in her nine years as a journalist she's done more coverage of black issues than any other new station
*Ask "How much more can I do for the black community"

followed by
Z3L3hIE.png

She really got under her skin.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I

summary:
-Says that people should leave Rachel alone, and that she should be accepted as black
-Ana says she can relate to being born into a cultural group that you don't identify with, because as an Armenian woman she doesn't identify with Armenian culture

*Calls @WlZKHALIFA out of her name. refers to her as troll, dismisses her as a hater and an attention whore
*Says in her nine years as a journalist she's done more coverage of black issues than any other new station

followed by
Z3L3hIE.png

this post clearly shows cac lady was in the wrong(and a possible white supremacist), but this thread is now about shytting on black women and these c00ns' lust for a white woman they think cares about them so it's irrelevant

Prynce

Daps
Well the problem is those black feminists who are not anti-black don't speak out against those who do.

It seems like they agree with the rhetoric by they're silence, and those anti-black men feminists are to loud to ignore.
Polarizing and controversial people get more attention especially on social media :snoop:

People overlook the thousands of black women who everyday defend and praise black men. A lot of insecure brothas want to focus on the few lost souls who diss us. I've been to actually events held by black feminist that did nothing but promote black men and black love. There is a difference between a woman who talks shyt on the internet and a woman who is actuality in the trenches.

Stop focusing on the few women who bash us, pay attention to the ones who love and defend us. There are more black women who ride for us then ones who bash us

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
i'm not armenian so i don't give a shyt. but ana is armenian, and if she doesn't care; why should you?

Don't be dense. If you replaced Armenian with black half this forum would be an uproar. The point is this whole notion that TYT is the most "non black" show that sticks up for blacks is ludicrous when the host denies simple historical events. It's laughable

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

summary:

followed by
Z3L3hIE.png

When will they realize Culture Appropriation isn't our primary problem :snoop: Not tryna to shyt on shorty I'm sure she dwells on other subjects as well but that one gotta be disposed of other races are always going to emulate us that's been happening since the dawn of time :manny:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I can see your perspective. All the black men I've encountered online who loathe black women (or always have something negative to say) are hard to ignore too.
I know they're out there but the poster I quoted said not all bf attack black men, than where are they when those anti-bm feminists mix they're message into people thinking they anti-bm.

Because a lot of people think that's who they are.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't be dense. If you replaced Armenian with black half this forum would be an uproar. The point is this whole notion that TYT is the most "non black" show that sticks up for blacks is ludicrous when the host denies simple historical events. It's laughable
while you're complaining about some irrelevant shyt:

cenk is currently going hard defending sandy bland right now, but you want to paint him as racist