TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I know they're out there but the poster I quoted said not all bf attack black men, than where are they when those anti-bm feminists mix they're message into people thinking they anti-bm.

Because a lot of people think that's who they are.

I totally got what you were saying. I feel the same way about the very vocal black men online who seem to outnumber the black men who actually think positively about black women. I always wonder where they are too (there seems to be so few esp on the coli).

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i love how yall have more of a problem with this mixed chick calling out some obvious bullshyt than the "feminist" white woman who uttered said bullshyt

edit: not to mention yall's caping of her b/c she speaks up for black people

both groups are feminist and the so called black woman is 1 shade away from being the same color as ana

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
i love how yall have more of a problem with this mixed chick calling out some obvious bullshyt than the "feminist" white woman who uttered said bullshyt

She said she doesnt care what racheal dozel identifies with and its a non issue because blacks have bigger issues. I agree.

thats facts. What am I missing here.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
both groups are feminist and the so called black woman is 1 shade away from being the same color as ana
literally what does her shade have to do with anything in this argument? yeah, she's light and guess who's lighter? the white woman. who said some retarded shyt, got called out for it, got pissy, apologized, and you're here caping and shytting on black feminists for some reason

She said she doesnt care what racheal dozel identifies with and its a non issue because blacks have bigger issues. I agree.

thats facts. What am I missing here.
read @ExNat post

Daps
for those who don't want to watch the video

summary:
first came a video where ana stated
-Says that people should leave Rachel alone, and that she should be accepted as black
-Ana says she can relate to being born into a cultural group that you don't identify with, because as an Armenian woman she doesn't identify with Armenian culture

then came a viewers response tweet

then came the video response in the op where ana
*Calls @WlZKHALIFA out of her name. refers to her as troll, dismisses her as a hater and an attention whore
*Trivializes black women's struggle w/ intersectionality
*Says in her nine years as a journalist she's done more coverage of black issues than any other new station
*Ask "How much more can I do for the black community"

followed by
Z3L3hIE.png

Thanks for posting this. Nothing that girl said warranted her being call a "fukking bytch". This is just another example of a whiney white bytch getting in her feelings and self-victimizing herself. White women are pathetic and notorious for this shyt.

And of course you have idiots who are :cape: for her ass.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
literally what does her shade have to do with anything in this argument? yeah, she's light and guess who's lighter? the white woman. who said some retarded shyt, got called out for it, got pissy, apologized, and you're here caping and shytting on black feminists for some reason

ana didn't apologize for her original comments, she apologized for calling her out her name.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
I am not surprised Ana called her a bytch.

Any Black woman that identifies as "feminist" is by definition strongly stupid.