TYRESE is losing it CRIES OUT.."IM AT 13,000$ A MONTH ..WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Black Ty is in true pain right now:mjcry:

He need to understand obviously The Rock didn't give a fukk about him back then like he assumed,and he don't give a damn about him now.

He would be a fool to not be in Fast In THe Furious,you do the movie and just catch the fade on set after the film wraps:sas1:

No way I'm fukking up my money behind somebody who doesn't give a damn about me and would prefer I wasn't there anyway.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Never EVER trust a person who's got their phone out when they/you're going through something.

Why would you even do this? This helps nothing, and probably makes you look worse (just from outside looking in). Fight for your daughter, but leave it out of the media/social media spotlight

There's nothing to gain from this

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
im doing my part by bringing awareness...

bu i ain't got 13,000 a month to give him :hubie:

look i get it ..cause i been there.....his babymother is truly an ain't shyt byatch for this...if she is falsely accusing him of abusing his daughter and also still eating of his income...

but the way he going about it is ALL WRONG ....:beli:

particuarly lashing out at OTHERS feeling that they owe you something when they dont

him lashing out at the ROC is like the time i got upset with my new chick i was dating while fighting the custody/child support battle with my ex...

i got mad cause i was damn thier homeless forced to move into a rooming house with 3 other adult mofos ....

cause this byatch was getting child support and filed for welfare at the insistence of her mother...while i was a struggling writer as well as only maknig 11 bucks an hour as a fukking property manager of some retirement communty trying to come up with 495 a month along with having to provide insurance for my child and trying to keep a roof over my head and a decent ride

shyt got mad scressful :noah:

so when my "new chick" proposed the idea of us getting our own place together i was like :mjgrin: great!!...

i was soo looking forward to it...then a month later she pulled a "Rock" and deciced to move back in with her trifling ex boyfriend...

i was like :dwillhuh:

thank god instagram wasn't around back then....all u had was myspace and chat rooms and cheap liquor

cause i probally would have done a Tyrese Cry rant my damn self :mjcry:

i feel his pain bruh bruh :wow:

im doing my part by bringing awareness...

bu i ain't got 13,000 a month to give him :hubie:

look i get it ..cause i been there.....his babymother is truly an ain't shyt byatch for this...if she is falsely accusing him of abusing his daughter and also still eating of his income...

but the way he going about it is ALL WRONG ....:beli:

particuarly lashing out at OTHERS feeling that they owe you something when they dont

him lashing out at the ROC is like the time i got upset with my new chick i was dating while fighting the custody/child support battle with my ex...

i got mad cause i was damn thier homeless forced to move into a rooming house with 3 other adult mofos ....

cause this byatch was getting child support and filed for welfare at the insistence of her mother...while i was a struggling writer as well as only maknig 11 bucks an hour as a fukking property manager of some retirement communty trying to come up with 495 a month along with having to provide insurance for my child and trying to keep a roof over my head and a decent ride

shyt got mad scressful :noah:

so when my "new chick" proposed the idea of us getting our own place together i was like :mjgrin: great!!...

i was soo looking forward to it...then a month later she pulled a "Rock" and deciced to move back in with her trifling ex boyfriend...

i was like :dwillhuh:

thank god instagram wasn't around back then....all u had was myspace and chat rooms and cheap liquor

cause i probally would have done a Tyrese Cry rant my damn self :mjcry:

i feel his pain bruh bruh :wow:
All that you went thru you gonna come out on top.Mess around and be millionaire like Tyler Perry.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Rock seems like an okay dude. Maybe Tyrese could have told him he had some issues where he needed some money to tide him over. Rock probably could've got him an overpaid cameo in the Hobbs movie which would have been a nice lead in to Fast 9. Tyrese went about this the totally wrong way.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Help ya mans out.

Ain't you suppose to help your fellow HOH bruva?
:russ:
Never EVER trust a person who's got their phone out when they/you're going through something.

Why would you even do this? This helps nothing, and probably makes you look worse (just from outside looking in). Fight for your daughter, but leave it out of the media/social media spotlight

There's nothing to gain from this

Dead ass but you'd be surprised how social media exposes people lack of coping skills. I would personally never expose my personal pain to folks on social media as a regular ol guy....but I see it all the time between fb and snapchat.

Personally though I think Tyrese got a lil mental illness going on too....I thought the way he went at The Rock was hella suspect. Might need an atypical anti-psychotic :patrice:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Tyrese hasn't done advertising with Coca cola since 1994!

And as he has stated since his ex has made these child abuse allegations...he has been losing gigs and deals left and right....

He is crying real tears....:damn:

He's still under the Coke and Samsung license. Being endorsed by them doesn't mean you have to make commercials every day. It means you're at parties, doing overseas bits, etc. Plenty of famous stars are endorsed by Under Armour, as is the Rock, do you seem him doing commercials or even wearing any on his IG? And if so, sparingly. The movies overblow it, but you don't have to be a walking billboard.