Tyrese goes in on The Rock..update- calls the rock a clown********VIN DIESEL FINALLY RESPONDS

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
This nikka Tyrese still a baby boy almost two decades later

200w.gif

:laugh:

It's too early for this

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Was a diehard fan, franchise hasn't been shyt since Fast 5 and that's being nice.

I used to go to see them day one, now I just bootleg. They turned these motherfukkers into the avengers. Yall can have it :camby:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Well since Tyrese won't be doing anything for the next couple years he might-as-well link back up with Tank & Ginuwine and give us another TGT album.

First one is a classic -- it's time for them to get back in the booth.
That's not happening because Tyrese wants to get paid more than the other members of TGT for their shows.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How Could he block it

Diesel is an Executive Producer Of The entire franchise and holds ALOT of power. He can veto script ideas and all kinds of shyt.

I’m sure there’s more to the story but Tyrese is coming off like a hater who is jealous of another man getting they money. This is a BUSINESS and if the studio wants to pay The Rock millions of dollars for his own spinoff then he’d be foolish not to do it.

Last edited:
Daps
Most of those ppl on that list are legitimately racist. Shawn Michaels, HHH, Randy Orton, Cena, Punk, Ziggler. The statement about Diesel is true. Dude used to spend nights at the playboy mansion and is a straight up sleezeball that's already fukked most of the women on set of all his movies. Tyrese is off his rocker. The only beef I think called Dwayne out was the one with Ahmed Johnson. You can't deny your heritage to crackers for false respect.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Most of those ppl on that list are legitimately racist. Shawn Michaels, HHH, Randy Orton, Cena, Punk, Ziggler. The statement about Diesel is true. Dude used to spend nights at the playboy mansion and is a straight up sleezeball that's already fukked most of the women on set of all his movies. Tyrese is off his rocker. The only beef I think called Dwayne out was the one with Ahmed Johnson. You can't deny your heritage to crackers for false respect.
Ahmed Johnson is damn near the biggest c00n in Wrestling history. Claims Austin wrote n1gger yet he did nothing..claims Rock and Shawn Michaels are magically friends,which no alive can verify, and he comes out like he's Black Superman to straighten the Rock out? This marble mouth nygga who was rocking jiggaboo red proudly was Superman for nyggas in some untold story against the Rock..something Ron Simmons, Godfather, Mark Henry, D Lo can't c/s? Stupid. Talking about the Rock makes news..for Tyrese and that goofy ass nygga "Ahmed" Got Vince naming him some damn slave shyt basically. Ahmed needs to learn to be a man and not a goofy ass "No Limit Soldier".

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I know the his black side of the family I'm Canada... His father's people. He don't fukk with none of em. He is definitely on some :mjpls:
You don' know what youre talking about. Those people could be dead for all u know. They damn sure weren't at Rocky Johnson's HOF ceremony in 08.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
fukk outta here
Little nygga..you don't know no GODDAMN TYRESE MOVIE. WTF are u talking about? He's a nobody. Rosario Dawson and Carla Gugino are bigger stars than him.

Tyrese is dropping nothing in 2018 or 2019. He's done. This is all that psychologically deficient nygga got. Period.