Tyrese goes in on The Rock..update- calls the rock a clown********VIN DIESEL FINALLY RESPONDS

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Sounds like his beef should be with universal. THEY offered the money, the rock would stupid not to take it, I just don't see how you can ask him to turn down 20 million just because it don't sit right with him or because they didn't ask him first. Plus, ain't he the one that begged Michael Bay to put him in transformers again? Vin Diesel looking funny in the light too, I think dude low key jealous.

Nah, ROck begged the crew to be let in and they vouched for him. Now, he won't let them even get a role for a payday too ? That's selfish

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
It's well known after the movies, The Rock will go political under the Republican umbrella. Actually, I believe the Rock is very :mjpls: . I have seen his comments about anything involving police brutality.

You Coli dudes will do a 180 on him soon, and I am counting the days
:leon::ehh:
Can you provide any sources for these claims breh? :feedme:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I feel but this FF shyt got silly and old real quick. The 1st one is a classic cause its grounded and somewhat believable besides the civic robber shyt. All of these characters are one dimensional and without paul (who made it all work somehow) its just a rehash of the same old.

Rock and statham added some legit action and chemistry that the rest of the cast lost with the absense of paul so who fault is that if they offer rock the bag and he take it. He dont fit their Kliq la familia shyt anyway. Tyrese goofy ass probably tried to sell his character into the flick and got curved
i agree with everything you just said... just giving more backstory from the shyt last year

last year it was the rock beefing with Vin... Vin hated working with dude cause they knew about the spin off movie even while filming FF8.. It was going to be Rock and Statham spin off, they even filmed an after credit scene. Vin being the producer, had it cut out the movie tho.

So this has been brewing for years. And statham apparently has dropped out of the movie now, because he doesn't want to be involved in all the drama. seems rock is the only one saying fukk y'all, i'm still doing it. and for 20 million dollars and your own franchise, i'd say it too.. these ain't my day 1s. they just some nikkas i worked with 2 times

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and that's tyrese whole point.. i think a lot of people are missing it

the rock isn't stopping tyrese and the crew from anything. the rock has taken his character from FF and they are giving him his own spin off movie.. without anybody else in it from FF

imagine you been in a franchise for 7 mother fukking movies... 5-6 for Vin (who beefed with Rock last year)... and in Vin's case, you now produce the shyt... then out of all the people involved to get their own movie, it's the new guy, who JUST came in.. our man's done died and shyt.. he didn't even get a solo.. none of us got a solo and we been here... shyt Vin is the king of this shyt and he didn't get a damn solo yet

but you gonna come here in and get checks with us, after our man got fukked up, soak up our shine, then dip on us and go solo.... old flash from 5 heart beats ass nikka
:dame:

If that's truly how you feel, trust me, life is gonna be hard as fukk for you. What you described is pretty much how the game goes. Your talking about years put in the franchise :mjlol: That shyt is irrelevant breh. If they think The Rock and Statham can pull off a spinoff and make good money, why wouldn't they? Especially if they only have to deal with two stars instead of 6? So the rock should have said no out of loyalty when as you said, they talk all that family shyt but deep down see him as an outsider for coming in later? As if tyrese wouldn't have said yes for the right price if he was in that situation :mjlol: