Tyrese goes in on The Rock..update- calls the rock a clown********VIN DIESEL FINALLY RESPONDS

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Believe that your coworkers are family brehs.

That's how Rock got in, breh. I remember an interview he gave in Miami saying that he called Tyrese and Luda, they vouched for him like family. He even gave a shout to Luda and called him his brother

Tyrese looks bad, really bad, but he has a point. Rock is an opportunist

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's how Rock got in, breh. I remember an interview he gave in Miami saying that he called Tyrese and Luda, they vouched for him like family. He even gave a shout to Luda and called him his brother

Tyrese looks bad, really bad, but he has a point. Rock is an opportunist

An opportunist or just someone grinding? Dwayne has been busy, Ballers is a good show and he's been in a few (bad) movies before, in between and after Fast and Furious. What has Tyrese done? This nikka seems stagnant as fukk and is only good for ranting and raving on Twitter. People aren't disloyal just because you're not moving at the same pace as them.

fukk outta here
Can you though? I got Baby Boy and something about some Brothers. He did something with Megan Goode too. I just remember her wilding the bank out over a fake check. He's more known for sitting on the bus in the Sweet Lady video than any of his movies.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and that's tyrese whole point.. i think a lot of people are missing it

the rock isn't stopping tyrese and the crew from anything. the rock has taken his character from FF and they are giving him his own spin off movie.. without anybody else in it from FF

imagine you been in a franchise for 7 mother fukking movies... 5-6 for Vin (who beefed with Rock last year)... and in Vin's case, you now produce the shyt... then out of all the people involved to get their own movie, it's the new guy, who JUST came in.. our man's done died and shyt.. he didn't even get a solo.. none of us got a solo and we been here... shyt Vin is the king of this shyt and he didn't get a damn solo yet

but you gonna come here in and get checks with us, after our man got fukked up, soak up our shine, then dip on us and go solo.... old flash from 5 heart beats ass nikka
So....

It's just jealousy.

The Rock has more star power than Vin Diesel, and he DEFINITELY has more star power than Tyrese. They just gotta deal with it. Tyrese is out here acting like Ricky Davis when LeBron got drafted.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
An opportunist or just someone grinding? Dwayne has been busy, Ballers is a good show and he's been in a few (bad) movies before, in between and after Fast and Furious. What has Tyrese done? This nikka seems stagnant as fukk and is only good for ranting and raving on Twitter. People aren't disloyal just because you're not moving at the same pace as them.

he's not a box office draw like he wants to be and like you said, is barely out there getting any work

chadwick boseman is out there killing it too? oh he's hurting. :mjlol:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
As many Fast and Furious movies as Tyrese has been in, shouldnt he have stacked enough money to not be sweating like this and be making his own situations happen? He does music too right? he can sing and go on tour. Dwayne can't do that, but you don't see Dwayne complaining about Tyreses singing. Dwayne gets in where he fits in he lifts the weights and makes action movies like he's supposed to. Or does tyrese not get paid good money to be in the Fast movies?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So....

It's just jealousy.

The Rock has more star power than Vin Diesel, and he DEFINITELY has more star power than Tyrese. They just gotta deal with it. Tyrese is out here acting like Ricky Davis when LeBron got drafted.

EXACTLY!! Who cares when he came on deck? Just because you've been their longer doesn't mean you're deserving of anything. The Rock has done his best to keep his name relevant, Tyrese has not. Why would they give a star role to him? Get out your feelings, you bum.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tyrese just seems to ask to be in movie rather than working/earning them...he asked to be in another Transformers movie, he asked to be the black green lantern, he's asking John Singleton to make a sequel to baby boy

willing to bet he thinks hes too big to do something low budget to get a buzz going

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i agree with everything you just said... just giving more backstory from the shyt last year

last year it was the rock beefing with Vin... Vin hated working with dude cause they knew about the spin off movie even while filming FF8.. It was going to be Rock and Statham spin off, they even filmed an after credit scene. Vin being the producer, had it cut out the movie tho.

So this has been brewing for years. And statham apparently has dropped out of the movie now, because he doesn't want to be involved in all the drama. seems rock is the only one saying fukk y'all, i'm still doing it. and for 20 million dollars and your own franchise, i'd say it too.. these ain't my day 1s. they just some nikkas i worked with 2 times

ROCK HAS BEEN IN 4 FF MOVIES.

:devil:
:evil:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The plan was to have a spin off with the Rock and Jason Statham who are at this point the best characters in the franchise.

Vin Diesel got word that the plan was for them to have an extra scene at the end of the last movie setting up the spin off and blocked it.
:ohhh: that world make me actually want to start watching this shyt again

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah, what The Rock did was backstabbing.

Tyrese, Luda and Vin voted him in. They were gonna go with another actor. He called them to plead the case for him. They did, and they called it a brotherhood. That's why Vin got really pissed last year cuz what he did was backstabbing. Now that he took off, he acted like "I run dolo". Vin and Paul had a say on those movies, and they had a pact. That's why they went to the producers and said Paul daughter gotta get a cut from every movie, and they agreed.

The Rock is thinking for himself right now. It's well known after the movies, The Rock will go political under the Republican umbrella. Actually, I believe the Rock is very :mjpls: . I have seen his comments about anything involving police brutality.

You Coli dudes will do a 180 on him soon, and I am counting the days
I know the his black side of the family I'm Canada... His father's people. He don't fukk with none of em. He is definitely on some :mjpls: