Tyrese goes in on The Rock..update- calls the rock a clown********VIN DIESEL FINALLY RESPONDS

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Dudes shytting on The Rock is some crab ass nikkas here.

Dude is the highest paid actor in a shrinking box office market (only Marvel,DC or Star Wars shyt makes $$$)...does tv commercials WWE endorsements and dudes talking about DOOM flopped.
Yeah we are crabs,not rock who decided to throw dirt on cast mates in public and started a Public fued for his own personal gain :mjlol:

Rock ain't your daddy, he's just a snake.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Homie..the streets agree with u..this made the Rock:laugh:

Oh damn, a random white guy on twitter aka the "streets"said it,it must be true. :mjgrin:

Remind me who gets top billing on the film's and who's production company flashes on the screen before the film's start.

Hint. It's not the rock.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Dudes shytting on The Rock is some crab ass nikkas here.

Dude is the highest paid actor in a shrinking box office market (only Marvel,DC or Star Wars shyt makes $$$)...does tv commercials WWE endorsements and dudes talking about DOOM flopped.

Of course.

It is funny to see Vin stans in here crying about a year old IG post Rock made that was clearly aimed at Vin though. Bu BU BU Rock is a snake. He is making public feuds for his gain. Reports were all but confirm VIn was being a little bytchy at that time. Since then, its been nothing but Tyrese dragging shyt on for different reasons. Someone mentioned that Tyrese is talking for VIn. I can believe it.

Hell for all we know all this shyt is fake for views anyway.

:yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oh damn, a random white guy on twitter aka the "streets"said it,it must be true. :mjgrin:

Remind me who gets top billing on the film's and who's production company flashes on the screen before the film's start.

Hint. It's not the rock.
U might be a random white boy with how much u hate the Rock for saving this franchise:laugh: