Tyrese goes in on The Rock..update- calls the rock a clown********VIN DIESEL FINALLY RESPONDS

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
If you worked at a job and there was a group that was successful and you got added on later and the group was more successful due to your addition and then they offered you a promotion or division you would pass on it, right? :mjlol:

Acting is a job. And Tyrese is moist on this. Them nikkas all had they own gotdamn chances since damn near 2001 to get their own franchise or something else and salty.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
No matter what..it was bigger than the Furious shyt..the furious cast kept doing the same thing and didn't make major money until Rock joined up in 2011. Wtf was Luda doing? No one knows. Michelle Rodriguez was getting arrested every week. No one had seen Vin Diesel for years until Fast 5. Paul Walker did his own shyt and nobody watched that. N O B O D Y.

Running Scared with Paul Walker was good as fukk tho

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Didn't they just delay the release date a few months so rocks other movie wasn't released at the same time?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I wouldn't be shocked but no one gave Walker a chance in his other vehicles..it's kind of sad but it's juust how it was.

Its kind of like that Jamie Foxx movie Sleepless which was also good as fukk

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
No matter what..it was bigger than the Furious shyt..the furious cast kept doing the same thing and didn't make major money until Rock joined up in 2011. Wtf was Luda doing? No one knows. Michelle Rodriguez was getting arrested every week. No one had seen Vin Diesel for years until Fast 5. Paul Walker did his own shyt and nobody watched that. N O B O D Y.
Breh why do you post such easily shut down dumb shyt :dead:

Fast and furious 4 made 363 million.

That's more money than any film rock had been to that point.

So basically what you're saying is none of rocks films made any real money until he joined the franchise :heh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:dame:

If that's truly how you feel, trust me, life is gonna be hard as fukk for you. What you described is pretty much how the game goes. Your talking about years put in the franchise :mjlol: That shyt is irrelevant breh. If they think The Rock and Statham can pull off a spinoff and make good money, why wouldn't they? Especially if they only have to deal with two stars instead of 6? So the rock should have said no out of loyalty when as you said, they talk all that family shyt but deep down see him as an outsider for coming in later? As if tyrese wouldn't have said yes for the right price if he was in that situation :mjlol:
I was merely giving the situation. Many people thought rock ruined a movie or cut tyrese out or something. All I was doing was saying the movies will continue, but rock got his own spin off. That’s why tyrese is mad

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
and that's tyrese whole point.. i think a lot of people are missing it

the rock isn't stopping tyrese and the crew from anything. the rock has taken his character from FF and they are giving him his own spin off movie.. without anybody else in it from FF

imagine you been in a franchise for 7 mother fukking movies... 5-6 for Vin (who beefed with Rock last year)... and in Vin's case, you now produce the shyt... then out of all the people involved to get their own movie, it's the new guy, who JUST came in.. our man's done died and shyt.. he didn't even get a solo.. none of us got a solo and we been here... shyt Vin is the king of this shyt and he didn't get a damn solo yet

but you gonna come here in and get checks with us, after our man got fukked up, soak up our shine, then dip on us and go solo.... old flash from 5 heart beats ass nikka
:gucci:
You mean the only guy that could support a spin-off? None of those characters/actors could support a stand alone. Would you pay $13 for you and your girl to watch FF9 start Tyrese Gibson:beli:. This was the only option they have to spread the franchise breh. It wouldn't even make since if any of them was in the spin-off seeing how the Rock character had nothing to do with investigating the crew until he entered the cast.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
I like Tyrese more and think he is a better actor than the Rock but he's doing too much.