Tyrant (FX Series/Official Thread)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Well, I'm done with the show.

The only reason I stuck around was for the main story. The main characters weren't shyt to me, so that played a minor factor in stopping the show. But the main story doesn't intrigue me anymore.

Aside from Jamal and his wifey, everything else was :camby:

EDIT: HOLY shyt at everyone else feeling the same :dead:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
The fat prince wife is an idiot, you husband was pissed drunk as fukk, spread a little blood in the sheet get him naked and say you fukked last night, is not like he is gonna remember shyt anyway :yeshrug:

and this would be better if they include the blogger and the revolutionary black thunder in the council meetings or something, right now every episode is the blue eyed handsome prince with his american education saving the country from the ugly arab savages :upsetfavre:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
According to gawker.com this show and the strain are going to be renewed for another season. :manny:

Every FX show has been renewed.

cook

Banned
Daps
According to gawker.com this show and the strain are going to be renewed for another season. :manny:

i read that FX is putting out a lot of shows right now because they need to eventually have original series to put on FXX

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The fat prince wife is an idiot, you husband was pissed drunk as fukk, spread a little blood in the sheet get him naked and say you fukked last night, is not like he is gonna remember shyt anyway :yeshrug:

and this would be better if they include the blogger and the revolutionary black thunder in the council meetings or something, right now every episode is the blue eyed handsome prince with his american education saving the country from the ugly arab savages :upsetfavre:
Prince and his old man both some herbs. How are you two of the most powerful men in the country, but have your wife not even let you get a whiff of the p*ssy? That bytch would've got jazzy jeff'd out the front door quick, word to Uncle Phil.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

:snoop: And they didn't renew Terriers but they renew this garbage ass show:snoop:

Then again, this is the network that gave Charlie Sheen 100 episodes for that corny ass Anger Management show, so I'm not surprised

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I thought this was the Godfather in the Middle East tho? :patrice:

Why is Barry saving everybody in sight?

No bodies have been caught for awhile now... :patrice:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I thought this was the Godfather in the Middle East tho? :patrice:

Why is Barry saving everybody in sight?

No bodies have been caught for awhile now... :patrice:

This might be the worst written show I've seen in a looooooooooong time...none of this shyt makes sense and the characters, especially the lead, do not act natural; they act only in the interests of the plot...shyt is really absurd