Tyrant (FX Series/Official Thread)

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Very misleading title. First I thought it would be loosely based on the life of Bashar al-Assad. Tihen afte the first ep I though it would be a Powerstruggle between brothers.
I want Drama not some show on well wishing but I guess perhaps I am too blood thristy instead of watching some how to fix the middle east type show.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:beli: at the latest episode. This show is basically about this blue eyed cac ordering the brown people around.:ohhh:

If the next episode is the same, with Barry ordering Jamal around, I am going to be like :beli: again.

What is annoying is that it has potential for being a great show, if there was some self awareness. Like look this American coming here and thinking he can fix things, and see what happens when he tries to go against 500 plus years of culture, religion, tradition, etc.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:beli: at the latest episode. This show is basically about this blue eyed cac ordering the brown people around.:ohhh:

If the next episode is the same, with Barry ordering Jamal around, I am going to be like :beli: again.

What is annoying is that it has potential for being a great show, if there was some self awareness. Like look this American coming here and thinking he can fix things, and see what happens when he tries to go against 500 plus years of culture, religion, tradition, etc.

YEP

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THE WIFE GOD DAMN SHE WOULD GET THE FIGURE FOURFOOT LEGCOCK FROM THE NATURE BOY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

adccxYMZ.jpg

th_257173120_MoranAtias_NudePhotoshoot01_123_157lo.jpg

morianatias1.jpg

2615296_o.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I'm disappointed by this show and all but this is still much better than The Leftovers, why is that shyt stickied and this isn't? :camby:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I'm disappointed by this show and all but this is still much better than The Leftovers, why is that shyt stickied and this isn't? :camby:

The leftovers shyts all over this garbage show...atleast the characters do real things and not some crap that only fits to move the plot along...Tyrant is stereotypical and terrible writing