Tyler the Creator Called Dr. Boyce Watkins A fakkit

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
dude broke it down properly especially this obsession "I'm getting money" mentality rampant among Black people regardless how you obtain it. I always found that VERY disturbing.

"I'm getting money nikka" shyt is disgusting. Dudes can justify ripping people off, doing all kinds of nasty shyt :scust: , and sell their dignity for a dollar to waste in the club.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: what are you talking about? He's a 40 year old man who is concentrated on his profession and community. If I'm still goin to clubs and poppin bottles at 40 somebody needs to sit me down and have an intervention.

People these days who are well beyond 30 still party like college students.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
nah its true. Syd Da Kid and the other dude Matt (they form The Internets) went in on him for the sambo clothes which he pulled shortly after.
They went at it on twitter.
Not before blasting them for calling him out, the fact that he would do that plus tweet happy n***** month at the start of black history month shows just how c00nish he really is.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Not before blasting them for calling him out, the fact that he would do that plus tweet happy n***** month at the start of black history month shows just how c00nish he really is.
He made a tweet about bet calling it something along the Lines of a n******* channel and it got over 9,000 retweets. And knowing his fan base like 0.5% of those retweets came from black people.