Tyler Perry Says Jewish Allies Helped Grow His Studio, Which Hires 'More Black People Than Most Businesses In Hollywood'

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
i've been generously plugged by the Jewish community in LA...

I understand what he's saying

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is the most contradicting stance I’ve seen yet.

One black man opens up a studio and says he hires more black people than any other entity in Hollywood and the Jews made it possible.

If the Jews were so “good” why aren’t they hiring more black people than a studio that you literally just opened? It’s not like he has one of the biggest studios in Hollywood.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yall nikka really shytting on a black man that has his own mega production studios that also given many black actors/ actresses opportunities that white hollywood wouldn't. The Coli.com
If the Hollywood industry (which is a Jewish industry) isn’t giving black people fair opportunities doesn’t that defeat the purpose of his whole post?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I respect this, he should acknowledge the people who helped him. My only issue is the wording

“Allies who happen to be Jewish” would be more appropriate and consistent with the language that people say needs to be used

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
AND?

RUSSELL SIMMONS SAID THE SAME

SMART BUSINESS MEN BECOME ALLIES WIT JEWS. ITS NOT HARD TO DO IF YOUR GOAL IS TO BE SUCCESSFUL ..

ANYONE WHO DENIES THE JEWISH ROLE IN HELPING BLACK FOLKS SUCCEED IN THIS COUNTRY IS BEING DISINGENOUS

THE ALT RIGHT ARE TRYNA RALLY THE BLACK COMMUNITY AGAINST US

NOT THAT HARD TO SEE

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
But the coli literally was calling people c00ns for basings his movies n shows
Can’t go against the Honorable Brutha Ree

full

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Why is it that every time a white/Jewish person gets some sort of backlash black celebrities always feel the need to jump in front of the gun as a character witness but they never do that with black people they know

People can disagree with kyrie’s actions but I think we all can agree that kyrie isn’t a antisemitic person. Yet no black celebrity has come out to say that.