Tyler Perry Says Jewish Allies Helped Grow His Studio, Which Hires 'More Black People Than Most Businesses In Hollywood'

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I respect this, he should acknowledge the people who helped him. My only issue is the wording

“Allies who happen to be Jewish” would be more appropriate and consistent with the language that people say needs to be used
He acting like they need his help as a character witness. They’re the ones going around labeling people and punishing them. It makes no sense why he had to put out this statement like the Jews are the ones in the hot seat right now.

All his statement was is a public display of “kissing the ring”

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
If the Hollywood industry (which is a Jewish industry) isn’t giving black people fair opportunities doesn’t that defeat the purpose of his whole post?

Hollywood has had white and jewish people blocking access forever.

We have a black man who is living the American Dream. This man was homeless and got it out the mud. Yea the continued use of the Madea character was little weird to me but he flipped those profits into a compound where black cinema can happen. I dont respect the slander to successful black men who is giving opportunity to other black people.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is it that every time a white/Jewish person gets some sort of backlash black celebrities always feel the need to jump in front of the gun as a character witness but they never do that with black people they know

People can disagree with kyrie’s actions but I think we all can agree that kyrie isn’t a antisemitic person. Yet no black celebrity has come out to say that.

Cause they financial backers are telling them to jump and they saying how high. Tyler basically said it in his response he just didn't say the how high part.

Them Jewish folks got insulted and they told Tyler you might as well jump.....

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Do you think he had a choice to not say anything?

tenor.gif
yeah I think he had a choice.. :francis:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, I had a jewish teacher tell me that they bet on both sides so that no matter who wins, they come out with something
that what other groups do as well make deals with with both the left and the right they like those groups are just practicing political pragmatism