Tyler Perry Responds To Critics Of His Latest Movie

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
It sells.

The end

They really want him to make the same movies with a white savior

People that hate Tyler want him to make Book of Clarence or American Fiction or some other (white) critically acclaimed Black film that they PASSED ON to go see Bad Boys 4 or Barbie,

Black film "lovers" be some of the worst, imo.

Most the cats hating on Tyler didn't see They Cloned Tyrone...

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
fvck Tyler Perry, he makes the Black men in his movies look demonic

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Jesus loving black women are highly emotional, high rate of single motherhood and thus his movies are about religious black women struggle.

I'm tryna tell yall about these "negro christians"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is definitely in tune with his audience. I said to my wife the other day that the movie got a 0% on Rotten Tomatoes, which says a lot...not only did she not know what Rotten Tomatoes is but she said she loved the movie.

She know not to have me watch that shyt because I'll be calling it all kinda "gay shyt" and "fakkits" while we watch it

Black people dont give a damn about Rotten Tomatoes:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fvck Tyler Perry, he makes the Black men in his movies look demonic

This is a false narrative,its usually a mixed bag.

But all of these sex scenes ive been seeing in Tyler Perry shows? Thats what he needs to be answering for:scust:#SickPuppyshyt

Like why would you even put a proffessional actor in some of these situations? I guess you are assuming they will never become Denzel or Viola? You got Halle doing Monster Ball scenes before she ever becomes Halle. So i dont want to hear about how well he pays.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
This is a false narrative,its usually a mixed bag.

But all of these sex scenes ive been seeing in Tyler Perry shows? Thats what he needs to be answering for:scust:#SickPuppyshyt

Like why would you even put a proffessional actor in some of these situations? I guess you are assuming they will never become Denzel or Viola? You got Halle doing Monster Ball scenes before she ever becomes Halle. So i dont want to hear about how well he pays.

I agree with everything you said

but Tyler Perry does have Black men abusing Black women, constantly cheating on them etc

but you make a good point too

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
People that hate Tyler want him to make Book of Clarence or American Fiction or some other (white) critically acclaimed Black film that they PASSED ON to go see Bad Boys 4 or Barbie,

Black film "lovers" be some of the worst, imo.

Most the cats hating on Tyler didn't see They Cloned Tyrone...
Yes it's just like BET back in the day they had informative and uplifting content. BET NEWS failed so they just put on UNCUT and Meet the Browns reruns.

people wanted to see nothing but videos.

Same with Social media the fukk shyt is what goes viral.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve softened on Tyler’s foolery over the years. I still don’t watch it but I don’t view him as c00n Supreme like I did a decade plus ago.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Anytime I go spend some time with my Mama, a Tyler Perry movie getting random burn on the TV is never not a possibility :mjlol: :
It is what it is, and as already stated , his audience don't give AF. My Mama don't even know wtf a Rotten Tomato is, they just want the bullshyt :pachaha: