Tyler Perry Responds To Critics Of His Latest Movie

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Once people realize that Tyler Perry is The Black LifeTime Channel, they'll move on from the criticism because it's pointless, because his audience don't care. Once they do then maybe things will change or he'll decided to challenge himself and do something different. In the meantime how about champion the Black Directors & Writers that give quality content to shoot stories at his studio.
BINGO

He found a niche. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I'm genuinely curious. If Tyler has the reputation for making bad movies and he has become a joke in the black community for it
then how does He still make money. Are people seriously still buying his movies in 2024:gucci:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Once people realize that Tyler Perry is The Black LifeTime Channel
wow-kevin-garnett.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I don't get what the big deal is. At this point we all know the formula for his movies and shows. You know damn well whether you're gonna like it or not so no point in bytching about them.

Not like anyone is being forced to watch them except me :mjcry:
So people can't have opinions? :dead:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He is definitely in tune with his audience. I said to my wife the other day that the movie got a 0% on Rotten Tomatoes, which says a lot...not only did she not know what Rotten Tomatoes is but she said she loved the movie.

She know not to have me watch that shyt because I'll be calling it all kinda "gay shyt" and "fakkits" while we watch it
If you def that type that movie would have had you livid. I'm an opened minded guy but Tyler really be fighting his desires in his movies just peep how they dress the hometown boyfriend :mjlol:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Keke take off that 20,000 pounds of cake icing off your face,, you know you not that light

Tyler knows his audience and came with the GOD word to get the audience to say yeah yeah

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I'm still tryna understand how he writes all these shows by himself.

Its obvious he is writing these by himself. No one is checking these scripts for plot holes and inconsistency.

And the endings always suck cuz most likely he's rushing thru the script to start another script so the ending of a movie is more of a liability to him than an actual conclusion to a story.

He's like a rapper whose last couple bars are trash cuz he had 13 written and nikkas was rushing him to get in the booth so the last 3 are pure bullshyt just to get 16.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Its obvious he is writing these by himself. No one is checking these scripts for plot holes and inconsistency.

And the endings always suck cuz most likely he's rushing thru the script to start another script so the ending of a movie is more of a liability to him than an actual conclusion to a story.

He's like a rapper whose last couple bars are trash cuz he had 13 written and nikkas was rushing him to get in the booth so the last 3 are pure bullshyt just to get 16.

icegif-851.gif