Tyler Perry Responds To Critics Of His Latest Movie

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

I was actually going to come in here with jokes before I finished hearing the video but after hearing the video......

So basically he's saying his movies are geared towards broken black people and these people are so fukked up in life that they can't afford therapy. So his shytty storytelling, cheap props, and overall sad technical movie making abilities get overlooked cuz these people don't really care about what makes a good film lke plot and continuity. They just want to see a reflection of their fukked up lives being badly protrayed on screen

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Once people realize that Tyler Perry is The Black LifeTime Channel, they'll move on from the criticism because it's pointless, because his audience don't care. Once they do then maybe things will change or he'll decided to challenge himself and do something different. In the meantime how about champion the Black Directors & Writers that give quality content to shoot stories at his studio.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Right, fukk tryna please people who aren't your target audience if what you are doing is working and paying you well. Changing that would be hustling backwards.
Tyler is literally what Disney has been trying to become and maintain. He even has a shared universe :ehh:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I’ve said it before but Tyler Perry makes black soap operas. No different than your Lifetime movies, Indian/Mexican soap operas, and Hallmark movies. Complaining about Tyler Perry is overplayed now. Especially since he’d slowed down on the buffoonery.

Last edited: