Tyga smashing trannies out here?! EDIT: ANOTHER ACCUSATION FROM ANOTHER TRANSEXUAL!

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
these kids nowadays are so stupid

you get a pay as you go phone or one under your boys name

you dont respond to any text or message that calls you by your name

you exchange no pics

you dont talk over the phone only text

damn u got this homo shyt down to a science huh. j/k

nah real talk. it was him.

I know that hotel hes talking about to, and I believe the studio he was at may have been FreeSchool. Cause thats right on Lankershim, I visited there one time when i was in LA. Hmmmm, maybe its a another industry dude and they just photoshopped tyga into the pics.

EDIT:

The texts...ya'll really can't be serious thinking these are fake. :stopitslime:

Wait theres a picture with her holding his dikk?

:deadmanny:

he done, but people are sheep and will deny it and make up shyt in their mind to say it aint him. Wow...

Last edited:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
http://www.vh1.com/news/34907/tyga-cheating-on-kylie-jenner-rumors/

UPDATE: 7/7 5:30 P.M.

Mia Isabella has responded with the following statement regarding the rumors about her relationship with Tyga:

It’s very sad that the idea of a man loving a trans person has to be considered a scandal when all people are equal – love always wins doesn’t it? I live in a world in my mind where everything is a fairy tale of love. Saddening to see small-minded thoughts travel so quickly like wildfire not knowing if its true or not. It’s like wave crashing over me washing over me to see masses of humanity rise with pitch forks blindly following. Are we not all equal? Am I not an American with the right to love and live as I choose with whoever I choose? If a celebrated man loves a transgender woman or possibly did that’s news? It shouldn’t be news it should be normal for anyone and everyone to be allowed to love who they choose. This person is not the man that I love but I have loved a few incredible and celebrated men in my life. I live my live in the open courageous and brave in my truth. I’ve been blessed to live in a time where my freedom has allowed me to create the woman I am today in my own image. If only everyone could be so brave. Unconditional love is godlike spreading hate simply a set back for humanity itself.

:wow:
nice non answer. Complete waste of time reading that.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nice non answer. Complete waste of time reading that.
http://www.vh1.com/news/34907/tyga-cheating-on-kylie-jenner-rumors/

UPDATE: 7/7 5:30 P.M.

Mia Isabella has responded with the following statement regarding the rumors about her relationship with Tyga:

It’s very sad that the idea of a man loving a trans person has to be considered a scandal when all people are equal – love always wins doesn’t it? I live in a world in my mind where everything is a fairy tale of love. Saddening to see small-minded thoughts travel so quickly like wildfire not knowing if its true or not. It’s like wave crashing over me washing over me to see masses of humanity rise with pitch forks blindly following. Are we not all equal? Am I not an American with the right to love and live as I choose with whoever I choose? If a celebrated man loves a transgender woman or possibly did that’s news? It shouldn’t be news it should be normal for anyone and everyone to be allowed to love who they choose. This person is not the man that I love but I have loved a few incredible and celebrated men in my life. I live my live in the open courageous and brave in my truth. I’ve been blessed to live in a time where my freedom has allowed me to create the woman I am today in my own image. If only everyone could be so brave. Unconditional love is godlike spreading hate simply a set back for humanity itself.

:wow:
Said everything under the sun but a straight yes or no. Mfs kill me with that shyt.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
damn u got this homo shyt down to a science huh. j/k

nah real talk. it was him.

I know that hotel hes talking about to, and I believe the studio he was at may have been FreeSchool. Cause thats right on Lankershim, I visited there one time when i was in LA. Hmmmm, maybe its a another industry dude and they just photoshopped tyga into the pics.

EDIT:

Wait theres a picture with her holding his dikk?

:deadmanny:

he done, but people are sheep and will deny it and make up shyt in their mind to say it aint him. Wow...

The side piece game

:mjpls:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Since all of this has been revealed, any of yall decide to look up any of her videos to see what piqued Tyga's interest?

If so, one of yall photoshop gawds need to photoshop various pics of tyga's face on the dude fukkin her in the video. shyt would be hilare!!!!

Daps
Since all of this has been revealed, any of yall decide to look up any of her videos to see what piqued Tyga's interest?

If so, one of yall photoshop gawds need to photoshop various pics of tyga's face on the dude fukkin her in the video. shyt would be hilare!!!!
I saw some of her vids and it made me feel insecure about my own manhood :sadcam:
She's a top. So Tyga was most def catching, not pitching :damn: