Two shot, one killed in broad daylight barbershop shooting in Dorchester, MA

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Gangs have always been pointless but that especially applies to todays society.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That's what I'm saying. It's like they are just born, recieve a program, and transition into this status as a ticking time bomb. It truly disgusts me that people are born into/accept this as their fate
Welp. When I say #TheCulture, brehs get mad, but that’s LITERALLY what is happening here. If they were born in more structured environments they would’ve received a different program and lived a different life.

All these young ppl are influenced by the music culture known as hiphop. Drill rappers insulting and killing each other because of…rap lyrics.

We got young Black men crashing out and/or dying because of fukking rap lyrics.

I can’t say it anymore.

Who else is killing their own race over music?

I’m at a loss for words at this point.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Welp. When I say #TheCulture, brehs get mad, but that’s LITERALLY what is happening here. If they were born in more structured environments they would’ve received a different program and lived a different life.

All these young ppl are influenced by the music culture known as hiphop. Drill rappers insulting and killing each other because of…rap lyrics.

We got young Black men crashing out and/or dying because of fukking rap lyrics.

I can’t say it anymore.

Who else is killing their own race over music?

I’m at a loss for words at this point.
Drill isnt hiphop. Drill is a sub division of rap and its 10000% trash and useless.

Hiphop = Emcees, DJs, Bboys, and Grafitti artists.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Drill isnt hiphop. Drill is a sub division of rap and its 10000% trash and useless.

Hiphop = Emcees, DJs, Bboys, and Grafitti artists.
POOOOOOOINT IS—

There have been various “sub divisions” or sub genres of rap that have led young ppl to crash out; now it’s drill.

What other popular genres of American music are resulting in this??

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
this video is weird, because it feeds viewers the impression that boston is hot, and it isn’t .

unlike chicago, philly or even some areas in ny, where gun violence is routine, the streets of boston are not active in that regard at all.

worcester is more violent than boston.

:gucci:
I remember when I was up there for school brehs was calling Mattapan "Murdapan."

I would go out and do local reports there and outside of an isolated report here and there (tbf, those reports were gruesome as fukk, almost had to serve on a grand jury for one of those cases) shyt was light.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
POOOOOOOINT IS—

There have been various “sub divisions” or sub genres of rap that have led young ppl to crash out; now it’s drill.

What other popular genres of American music are resulting in this??
Metal has led to schools being shot up

But i agree, get rid of drill music. Its just a bunch of bums talking over a beat

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Metal has led to schools being shot up

But i agree, get rid of drill music. Its just a bunch of bums talking over a beat

No, it's not just bums talking over a beat. They're literally dissing dead people, people who have been killed over those beats. Comparing this to "metal" in any way is completely dishonest.