Two shot, one killed in broad daylight barbershop shooting in Dorchester, MA

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
And they aren't even making money off this wack shyt. At least trap artists were getting shows in Atlanta and making money. These dudes aren't doing jack shyt but record shytty videos that all look the same. Guns, no hoes, self snitching.

Square biz, you put all of them drill videos together and I would go:

images

Same shiestys, same demonic effects, same prop guns, same 100 dollars in one dollar bills, same Dusty ass block, same moms crib to shoot the video.

Just the same bullshyt over and over and over again. Friggin mindless crash out goofies that possibly smell :scust:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
damn the fact y'all found out about this man...no comment a lot was going this past weekend man...

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@:55 in the song that was posted dude said "I already know what comes wit this shyt".

He knew completely well that twerking on the ground while bleeding out from gunshot wounds was a possibility in the lifestyle he was living.

Apparently he's ok with how his life ended. :manny:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
you seriously telling me i’m lying? the largest percentage of cape verdeans in mass can be found in brockton; second largest in new bedford.

aren’t you from mass? i am not telling you anything you can’t verify with a simple visit to google.

:francis:
Think he refering to all them cv that lived in the mission hill projects, but all them boy got hit with a wild rico so they not even around anymore. that rico got like 30 ppl locked up

Daps
Think he refering to all them cv that lived in the mission hill projects, but all them boy got hit with a wild rico so they not even around anymore. that rico got like 30 ppl locked up
oh, yeah, i’m not denying there are cape verdeans in dorchester. they just aren’t on every block the way they are in brockton.

i used to mess with a bad one from dorchester many years ago.

:flabbynsick:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Dumbass idiot could've applied himself in school, went to an hbcu fukked hella hoes and graduated and be a father and productive member of society

Instead he died in a barbershop over some shyt that does not matter

This^ whole take needs to be negged for being mad true b! This is not a thread for dropping truth bombs! 😡

Daps
Garbage ass drill music takes another one. shyt taking lives like crack in the 80s

This the nikka that got killed.

this video is weird, because it feeds viewers the impression that boston is hot, and it isn’t .

unlike chicago, philly or even some areas in ny, where gun violence is routine, the streets of boston are not active in that regard at all.

worcester is more violent than boston.

:gucci:

Last edited: