Two shot, one killed in broad daylight barbershop shooting in Dorchester, MA

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
this video is weird, because it feeds viewers the impression that boston is hot, and it isn’t .

unlike chicago, philly or even some areas in ny, where gun violence is routine, the streets of boston are not active in that regard at all.

worcester is more violent than boston.

:gucci:
huh bro lets not cap Boston has it's moments this summer was tame, last 2 summers nikkas was on smoke

Mega

Superstar
Daps
you seriously telling me i’m lying? the largest percentage of cape verdeans in mass can be found in brockton; second largest in new bedford.

aren’t you from mass? i am not telling you anything you can’t verify with a simple visit to google.

:francis:
I am from Dorchester/Mattapan. You’re not.

You stated Cape Verdeans hold no weight in Boston.
Pull up To Uphams Corner or any where on Geneva Ave. and see if they hold no weight.

Daps
huh bro lets not cap Boston has it's moments this summer was tame, last 2 summers nikkas was on smoke
i hear you, but i am going off statistics from the past 5 years. boston has been consistently ranked as one of the safest cities in the country. its per capita gun violence is strikingly low, for a city of its size.

Last edited:
Daps
i’m not saying you won’t find any in the bury and dorchester, but they don’t have any significant numbers in boston.

cape verdean gangs are mainly active in brockton and new bedford.

Think he refering to all them cv that lived in the mission hill projects, but all them boy got hit with a wild rico so they not even around anymore. that rico got like 30 ppl locked up

I dunno about gangs but there’s still a lot of CVs in Dorchester.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
this video is weird, because it feeds viewers the impression that boston is hot, and it isn’t .

unlike chicago, philly or even some areas in ny, where gun violence is routine, the streets of boston are not active in that regard at all.

worcester is more violent than boston.

:gucci:

There's violence in Boston but most of the violence occurs in the same neighborhoods and there's other factors at play as well. Mass. has some of the strictest gun laws in America and the Boston hospitals are also very equipped at handling gunshot wounds, saving lives.