Two shot, one killed in broad daylight barbershop shooting in Dorchester, MA

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
He was a drill rapper named Demon Child E3. He was sitting in the barbers chair when someone shot him execution style. Someone actually walked into there to record it and post it on social media.
Man what's going with these dudes that consume and create nothing but negative energy. They not even making it past 25 :snoop:

Daps
you sure?:francis:

most of my family in the area is in Roxbury, been there since the 70s and through all the crack era wildness

i’m not saying you won’t find any in the bury and dorchester, but they don’t have any significant numbers in boston.

cape verdean gangs are mainly active in brockton and new bedford.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Man what's going with these dudes that consume and create nothing but negative energy. They not even making it past 25 :snoop:

And they aren't even making money off this wack shyt. At least trap artists were getting shows in Atlanta and making money. These dudes aren't doing jack shyt but record shytty videos that all look the same. Guns, no hoes, self snitching.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
And they aren't even making money off this wack shyt. At least trap artists were getting shows in Atlanta and making money. These dudes aren't doing jack shyt but record shytty videos that all look the same. Guns, no hoes, self snitching.
That's what I'm saying. It's like they are just born, recieve a program, and transition into this status as a ticking time bomb. It truly disgusts me that people are born into/accept this as their fate