Two black UK podcasters "SHXTSNGIGS" apologize for jokes about black women

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is a good point but I don’t think often see Black women in White spaces talking down on Black men the way I see this in reverse. I can’t think of one instance of Black women sitting around a bunch of Whites saying that Black men are too Black, nappy head, fat, have out of wedlock kids, incarcerated, uneducated, etc. But I could be wrong.
That's because they haven't been invited.

Lets not pretend what happens here, You link with white people either trying to fit in or trying to grab a white audience no way are you checking them in real time.

Thats the case for Men and women.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
This is a good point but I don’t think often see Black women in White spaces talking down on Black men the way I see this in reverse. I can’t think of one instance of Black women sitting around a bunch of Whites saying that Black men are too Black, nappy head, fat, have out of wedlock kids, incarcerated, uneducated, etc. But I could be wrong.
I think the question if nobody being held accountable for disrespecting Black Men is fair but your response is also true.

Black Women are very openly critical of Black Men but one thing they don't seem to do is go on white platforms, although you could argue just putting certain things out there is damaging enough and could be picked up by those out of the community anyway. Also Oprah's show through the 80's and 90s was damaging and planted certain narratives in the public consciousness.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

shyt had me mashing reply sooo fast...

Women been saying nikkas aint shyt on MAINSTREAM media for the world to see since I can even comprehend words, they BEEEEEEEN had the microphone sooo long now women dont even recognize it because its normalized to say nikkas aint shyt, Im independent I dont need a man, yada yada..

Podcast aint got shyt on 40 years+++ MAINSTREAM MEDIA..
:russ: :lolbron: :mjlol::wow: :troll::francis: :snoop:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
shyt had me mashing reply sooo fast...

Women been saying nikkas aint shyt on MAINSTREAM media for the world to see since I can even comprehend words, they BEEEEEEEN had the microphone sooo long now women dont even recognize it because its normalized to say nikkas aint shyt, Im independent I dont need a man, yada yada..

Podcast aint got shyt on 40 years+++ MAINSTREAM MEDIA..
:russ: :lolbron: :mjlol::wow: :troll::francis: :snoop:
Slow down! 😂🤣😂🤣

And it’s always gone both ways. May James Earl Jones RIP.

I agree with all points made for the people who quoted me. I just don’t know if the reasoning is the same. There seems to be a desperation for some Black people to be completely culturally assimilated into White spaces and disparage their own to do so for this specific purpose. I see that as being a bit separate from the typical gender warring.

Candace Owens is one example of this I just thought of.

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
Ok I stand corrected.

But since we're talking about not talking about what we don't know post the source.

I used an old talking point from the 90's

finally lets not act like Africans ain't dating out as soon as they get their money up.

I just went over the study and to correct myself too, it states that 65% of Black Caribbeans aged between 16-24 were pawging/paaging or what not.
NOTE: This was taken from a study done thirteen years ago. This is now outdated.

16 to 24 year olds have the highest rates of inter-ethnic partnerships (relative to the other age groups) in a number of ethnic groups, the highest being Other Black (67%), Black Caribbean (65%), Gypsy or Irish Traveller (57%) and Indian (19%).
2011 Census analysis - Office for National Statistics

"Other Black" does not refer to Black Africans. If that was the case, the study would have stated "Black African" since that is the official classification term.

Yes, some Africans pawg as soon as they get their money up however most don't.

Overall, whatever these two nobody podcast brehs are doing doesn't apply to all Black Brits being c00ns or whatever.
There are some FBA social media people doing c00n shyt too. Not everything has to be a diaspora war :yeshrug: .

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I just went over the study and to correct myself too, it states that 65% of Black Caribbeans aged between 16-24 were pawging/paaging or what not.
NOTE: This was taken from a study done thirteen years ago. This is now outdated.

2011 Census analysis - Office for National Statistics

"Other Black" does not refer to Black Africans. If that was the case, the study would have stated "Black African" since that is the official classification term.

Yes, some Africans pawg as soon as they get their money up however most don't.

Overall, whatever these two nobody podcast brehs are doing doesn't apply to all Black Brits being c00ns or whatever.
There are some FBA social media people doing c00n shyt too. Not everything has to be a diaspora war :yeshrug: .
I wasn't trying to make it a disapora war

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
The writer of the article too.....
BRUnnr1-_400x400.jpg

giphy.gif
Beckys :noah:

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Exactly.

Schultz cracking jokes about Black women is like Trump taking crap about Harris. We pretty much expect them to over step bounds and be disrespectful. How our own ppl respond in the moment is what matters.

If they had checked Andrew the focus would be on him. :manny:
Ideally, they wouldn't even be on a show with a dude like that. Do not get this obession with black people (men, really) going over on platforms like that. Whether it be Vlad, Adam 22, or this dude.

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
both these dudes are some c00n clowns and i knew something was up when in an earlier video, the lightskin dude said, ATL has no baddies. made me look at him funny considering the black british male reputation.

but we all know if the roles were reversed, these same sisters going in on these clowns would keep reminding us like "chillllle.....not their preference talking down on them"
yeah.....i' not about to pop a blood vessel on this one:unimpressed: