Two black UK podcasters "SHXTSNGIGS" apologize for jokes about black women

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Been told yall a lot of blk brits are just built different, they're more likely to cozy up to crakkas, assimilate and be content with crumbs. If you switched them with folk that fought for our rights and built this country then blk folk would still be in chains.:hhh:
UK Black Brits are 2 percent of the population they are all recent immigrants and they have a 50% IR rate.

We are not the same.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
after that pearly things situation that happened last year I knew it was a wrap. A lot of blacks worship money and clout and will tolerate anything to get it. Grown ass men let some basic ass white chick disrespect their race to have clout. UK brits are even worse.

But it’s too late. We disrespect ourselves and get mad when other folks get too comfortable. Like Neely fuller says we are serious about unserious things and very serious about unserious things.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Lol watching the actual video and they were genuinely laughing. Start the video around the 4 min mark.

Tbh what probably really got them into trouble was the question after that.

When he asked whats their favourite? white women or black women and they basically didn't give a straight answer but their initial reaction said a lot.

:lolbron::sas2:

That Schultz dude is the devil

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
no it's not the problem is the vast majority of his audience is white. Schultz ain't never been on Comic View

Black women could easily Cancel Gary Owens and they don't even do that.

To keep it a buck they tried to Cancel C the God too he's industry Illuminati. He doesn't need to be here but he was given so many chances. nikka got Pedo charges on his jacket and Angela Yee was forced out not him.

I don't even know how he became a political pundit.
Charlamayne is fine and will have always have a home in Black media because he’s part of the culture and understood to be a shock jock. He just couldn’t hack it when trying to go mainstream and when trying to become a serious media personality. It’s always a slippery slope when crossing over with White folks because they’re looking for them to degrade themselves in mixed company and it becomes pretty obvious they’re laughing at you and not with you. So the onus is always put more on the Black person for tap dancing than the White racist. Most Black Americans understand cultural nuances and how to navigate around it. Unless they’re a 🦝 and just don’t care.

This has been an interesting snowball. It started with shytting on the women in Atlanta. Then the jokes about Black women on this Andrew dudes podcast came out, then they botched the apology while getting thrown under the bus by Andrew, then lots of other anti Black stuff from their own podcast came out. They can still make it in the shock jock market, but their American career is done at this point.

The way Andrew embarrassed them is the biggest lesson out of all of this. I saw a post on here one time that Black women dont know the stuff that White men say about them in locker rooms. And all I could think of is that if a White man is comfortable degrading a Black woman to your face they’re also comfortable degrading you as well. But some lessons are learned the hard way.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Charlamayne is fine and will have always have a home in Black media because he’s part of the culture and understood to be a shock jock. He just couldn’t hack it when trying to go mainstream and when trying to become a serious media personality. It’s always a slippery slope when crossing over with White folks because they’re looking for them to degrade themselves in mixed company and it becomes pretty obvious they’re laughing at you and not with you. So the onus is always put more on the Black person for tap dancing than the White racist. Most Black Americans understand cultural nuances and how to navigate around it. Unless they’re a 🦝 and just don’t care.

This has been an interesting snowball. It started with shytting on the women in Atlanta. Then the jokes about Black women on this Andrew dudes podcast came out, then they botched the apology while getting thrown under the bus by Andrew, then lots of other anti Black stuff from their own podcast came out. They can still make it in the shock jock market, but their American career is done at this point.

The way Andrew embarrassed them is the biggest lesson out of all of this. I saw a post on here one time that Black women dont know the stuff that White men say about them in locker rooms. And all I could think of is that if a White man is comfortable degrading a Black woman to your face they’re also comfortable degrading you as well. But some lessons are learned the hard way.
This is the number one takeaway here. You letting a white boy get a nut off dissing Black women as a Black Man understand he's saying the same shyt about you to his real homeboys.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
There's some decent topic centric podcasts, like crimes, history, science. I do catch a few but never got the appeal of random weirdos men or women with zero indepth knowledge or anything interesting just talking stupid shyt.

It's the same with video game play throughs or intenstely watching a youtube personality every week.

People are bored fr.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
It starts here

This is like 2014
Ctg brought Angela to the show and Andrew disrespecting her from the get go

I think a few days later Charlemagne finally called out Andrew

I’m tryin to find that episode when Ctg went in on andrew
He switched up his racism ever since
He was a lot worse back in 2015

Alt Right Andy used to be wild'n

CTG even said on one podcast "that's why I don't like you no more"

Clearly, they've worked it out

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There's some decent topic centric podcasts, like crimes, history, science. I do catch a few but never got the appeal of random weirdos men or women with zero indepth knowledge or anything interesting just talking stupid shyt.

It's the same with video game play throughs or intenstely watching a youtube personality every week.

People are bored fr.
People don't be having real life friends

There was a two hour live where the dude was talking about changes in Sosua and kept interrupting himself to give shout outs talk to people off camera and talk about a parrot he wanted to buy.

Even with 2.5x speed I got at at the 30 minutes mark because he still never finished his point.