Two black UK podcasters "SHXTSNGIGS" apologize for jokes about black women

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
both these dudes are some c00n clowns and i knew something was up when in an earlier video, the lightskin dude said, ATL has no baddies. made me look at him funny considering the black british male reputation.

but we all know if the roles were reversed, these same sisters going in on these clowns would keep reminding us like "chillllle.....not their preference talking down on them"
yeah.....i' not about to pop a blood vessel on this one:unimpressed:
really the ATL has no baddies comment told you all you needed to know.

Because when Idris Elba was in Atlanta he was wilding over BBL Butts

He finally got off the train when he ran into K. Michelle

I don't want homie to accuse me or starting a gender war but I didn't hear the obsession of fat asses when I was in London last/

Unless I'm told different I don't think London Shuv could get on if she was fully Black with a mid face and a Fat ass like K. Michelle.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
really the ATL has no baddies comment told you all you needed to know.

Because when Idris Elba was in Atlanta he was wilding over BBL Butts

He finally got off the train when he ran into K. Michelle

I don't want homie to accuse me or starting a gender war but I didn't hear the obsession of fat asses when I was in London last/

Unless I'm told different I don't think London Shuv could get on if she was fully Black with a mid face and a Fat ass like K. Michelle.

Why are nikkas defending "baddies" that whole thing is cancerous. BBLs and Bat eyelashes.

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
Ok I stand corrected.

But since we're talking about not talking about what we don't know post the source.

I used an old talking point from the 90's

finally lets not act like Africans ain't dating out as soon as they get their money up.

Has less to do with money, more to do with environment, as per what happens with any Black person from the diaspora, in the West.

There is an increase of Black British-Africans dating interracially, but more so millennial generation down. Why? Because Black Africans started to immigrate to the UK en masse from the 80's onwards, and as such, first-generation Black Brits of African descent, have grown up here, acclimatised to society/culture here. Naturally, just like most groups, you'll see more and more dating the dominant group in the country. Caribbeans just got here first during Windrush.

Let's not repeat the same mistakes that have Black American men victim of superficial analysis of data.

Black British people are dating one another as a whole. The numbers run pretty parallel for similar datasets when looking at Black American men and women and who they date/marry.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Has less to do with money, more to do with environment, as per what happens with any Black person from the diaspora, in the West.

There is an increase of Black British-Africans dating interracially, but more so millennial generation down. Why? Because Black Africans started to immigrate to the UK en masse from the 80's onwards, and as such, first-generation Black Brits of African descent, have grown up here, acclimatised to society/culture here. Naturally, just like most groups, you'll see more and more dating the dominant group in the country. Caribbeans just got here first during Windrush.

Let's not repeat the same mistakes that have Black American men victim of superficial analysis of data.

Black British people are dating one another as a whole. The numbers run pretty parallel for similar datasets when looking at Black American men and women and who they date/marry.
Well since we're talking about Tethers this is what Burna Boy was talking about when he said Black Americans have no culture

What he should've said is that Black americans have no cultural rules that they have to adhere to.

West Indians * the FBA of the UK* are fully assimulated and they have a baby momma culture so you can't check them so just like we say If she can't use your comb don't bring her home I guess they'll say If she has a flat back don't bring her to the flat.

Africans have far less single mothers and tribes matter Once it becomes common for Ghanians and Nigerians to date it's over.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
the whole ATL thing isnt that farfetched tho

some dudes don't care much for women that are heavier and got bigger ass and t*ts (assuming women in the south still built like that)

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
Well since we're talking about Tethers this is what Burna Boy was talking about when he said Black Americans have no culture

What he should've said is that Black americans have no cultural rules that they have to adhere to.

West Indians * the FBA of the UK* are fully assimulated and they have a baby momma culture so you can't check them so just like we say If she can't use your comb don't bring her home I guess they'll say If she has a flat back don't bring her to the flat.

Africans have far less single mothers and tribes matter Once it becomes common for Ghanians and Nigerians to date it's over.

Oh yeah, it's happening, we just haven't arrived at the tipping point yet and it's a concern of mine.

Extrapolate that to say African men of my heritage. I'm Congolese, was born in Paris, but raised in (South) London since the age of 6. Bruh, half of my nieces and nephews back in Paris are mixed-raced. My cousins be having babies with French White women, and French North African women but also, it makes sense considering they're in metropolitan environments.

I think it's lazy to just follow the trend and focus on the differences, when there's a lot more we can gain culturally by focusing on the overlaps throughout the diaspora.

I see a lot of these social behaviours, cultural patterns amongst Black people here in the UK, across Europe and in the US, and actually having been in all these locations firsthand, there's way more overlap and it'll only continue to grow the way the world is going. Social media alone, especially since the pandemic and the infamous Clubhouse era tipped the scale there.

Our cultures and sub-cultures even just within the diaspora in the West are actively impacting one another both online and offline.

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Lol a lot of them could be replaced by AI. I'm sure they're training the machines audio from these podcasts.

Google already has a site where you can feed AI topics or something like your resume or chat logs or work briefings and it can make a 10 min podcast.

shyt is quite frankly scary.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
the whole ATL thing isnt that farfetched tho
Yes it is. Any grown man that goes to Atlanta and says that it isn't full of beautiful woman is a fakkit. Not every female in Atlanta has a bbl either so whats the real issue he had with the "demograpics"