Two black UK podcasters "SHXTSNGIGS" apologize for jokes about black women

Daps
Reppin
London
I said it in the other thread on this, I'm disappointed but not surprised. I listen to their show because it's entertaining but they're not to be taken seriously on more or less anything and they don't stand for much. As a UK breh I had to hit the :snoop:at their shytty takes during the Kendrick and Drake beef. They really sat there and even after Not Like Us they were declaring victory for Drake.

Their preference in women is pretty much anything non black which is never explicitly stated but plainly obvious. These dudes on some bullshyt claiming that their celebrity crush is Megan because I swear I've never heard them mention a black woman in any discussion regarding attractiveness. In fact the closest they've come is saying that one woman had flawless skin.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Salute to these brothas.

This is all we were saying. Andrew is a non-Black man who is TOO COMFORTABLE talking about our community
It starts here

This is like 2014
Ctg brought Angela to the show and Andrew disrespecting her from the get go

I think a few days later Charlemagne finally called out Andrew

I’m tryin to find that episode when Ctg went in on andrew
He switched up his racism ever since
He was a lot worse back in 2015

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Been told yall a lot of blk brits are just built different, they're more likely to cozy up to crakkas, assimilate and be content with crumbs. If you switched them with folk that fought for our rights and built this country then blk folk would still be in chains.:hhh:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Schulz has been called out many times. The problem is that Black c00ns like Charlemagne defend him and basically neuters any real discussion/confrontation about that hoe.

Wait. These the same dummies who said ATL didn't have good looking women. They need to stay across the motherfukking pond. Eat those bean and toast and shut the fukk up about anything Black American related. What the fukk does a Brit even know about "the culture" anyway. Not a gotdamn thing.

This is the second time I've ever heard of these dudes and both times are talking shyt/laughing about Black women.

Black people got to stop letting white people bait us.

They were so afraid of upsetting one white man over their entire race. Unbelievable.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, this still going on?

I gotta say, seeing nikkas puff they chest over this is kinda funny when bw & simps show apathy or love to any non-black person that talks down on bm.

And what do they say when that happens? ‘Y’all’s preferences don’t prefer you!’. Well, maybe that’s just the case here & probably explains why this cac is facing relatively little pushback.

‘But we expect racism from white men!’, apparently not when millions of y’all praise them with corny trends & videos every other day.

Like I said before, it’s no hate over but generally speaking the other side has routinely shown that they don’t care about us like that so I see no obligation to return anything different, especially over some damn podcast jokes.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Schulz has been called out many times. The problem is that Black c00ns like Charlemagne defend him and basically neuters any real discussion/confrontation about that hoe.

Wait. These the same dummies who said ATL didn't have good looking women. They need to stay across the motherfukking pond. Eat those bean and toast and shut the fukk up about anything Black American related. What the fukk does a Brit even know about "the culture" anyway. Not a gotdamn thing.

This is the second time I've ever heard of these dudes and both times are talking shyt/laughing about Black women.

Black people got to stop letting white people bait us.

They were so afraid of upsetting one white man over their entire race. Unbelievable.
no it's not the problem is the vast majority of his audience is white. Schultz ain't never been on Comic View

Black women could easily Cancel Gary Owens and they don't even do that.

To keep it a buck they tried to Cancel C the God too he's industry Illuminati. He doesn't need to be here but he was given so many chances. nikka got Pedo charges on his jacket and Angela Yee was forced out not him.

I don't even know how he became a political pundit.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Time will tell. This all happened within 72 hours
They tried to get Lenard out of here for years.

Really the only reason these clowns apologized is because they're trying to break into the FBA market.

they could stay in Tea and Crumpet land where they are big.