Twitter will charge $20/month for a blue check. Team tasked with implementing it has until November 7th

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cashing in on clout. This is a great idea. You still have to be verified, but once it’s been determined that you’re worthy of a blue check, you’re paying $20/month.

:ehh:
you really think Elon gonna keep them same standards :mjlol:

this man will do whatever for a buck

a million russian bots will be verified by november and their tweets will be at the top of your algorithm.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Is it for just anybody? Or is it just that the “somebody's” will have to start paying?
I don't know considering there are a lot of nobody's that have blue checks.

People who already have blue checks on Twitter have to upgrade to the more expensive plan however within 90 days or they lose their blue check.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$20/month for a blue check that don't do shyt?

You can do Netflix or some other shyt for $9.99 a month and get movies.

All those famous people nor the common person are going to pay $20/month. GTFO!
I think there is other features with twitter Blue I'm not an expert, I'd never pay for twitter.

I'm sure plenty of people will convince themselves that it's worth it to keep the blue check for their business etc/newsrooms will probably pay for their journalists to maintain if they don't just go full backlash. the problem is gonna be when they start selling it to the average joe and the standards for verification go out the window because all that matters is bringing in revenue.