Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

Daps
NYC GOAT. Honestly blacks in NYC should be considered a different enthnic group.

Imagine going to London or Paris and being a New Yorker and having to arrive there with a person from Mississippi, Delaware, Carolinas, Texas, etc.

Could you imagine the embarrassment of representing America?

Im not with it. Stay the hell away from me.
:dead::deadrose:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Don’t laugh at the shyt- you traitor. Pick a side.

Babe you know damn well that shyt is funny...:russ:...The only side I’m pickin’ is the side of us...for you my lady...:wow:
eia9hx.jpg

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
@HaitianPattyFromNYC & @Nicole0416 going hard for NY :laff:

nikkas out here like Goku and Vegeta ready to beat anybody who speaks ill of NY :laff:

I rock with NY tho. Wanna move there someday :ehh:

Absolutely brother.

When black Jesus puts you in an environment you gotta protect your home. Cause if you don’t who will?

Also you have to know who is below your standards. Never be afraid to call these people out brother. You are better than them and should show that with pride and courage.

Peace my brother and I welcome you to the GOAT city with open arms.

You are a Winner!

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Lol how come blacks in other regions who are so called popping never invented their own genre of music?

You go to many of these cities and you see how people are stuck. NYC the most creative blacks ever and the biggest hustlers.

These salty black folks in other regions were also the main ones angry when New Yorkers use to sell weaight in their city.

They’d be angry but wouldn’t do nothing tho. :mjlol:.
See this is why people talk shyt about NY

Do you realize how ignorant, closed off, and retarded you have to be to say some stupid shyt like this?

As if hiphop is the only genre ever and rock, blues, jazz, soul, rnb, etc... dont exist. Good lord.

Also yall stay saying south nikkas cant survive anywhere but it was our relatives that moved up north, the west, and midwest that got shyt popping for you immigrant ass nikkas :mjlol:

This not even supposed to be that kind of thread but some of you nikkas are legit retarded :mjlol: