Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
But the reality is blacks in the south presently couldn’t survive anywhere. They are comfortable in their slow region :mjlol:
Quite the opposite

Many in the North ended up there from leaving the South because they couldn’t handle the racism down south. The black people who stayed in the south were stronger because they faced the worst racist terrorism even to this day the racism in the south is still worse than the North.

Plus most food are grown in the south which basically feeds the north as well.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Quite the opposite

Many in the North ended up there from leaving the South because they couldn’t handle the racism down south. The black people who stayed in the south were stronger because they faced the worst racist terrorism even to this day the racism in the south is still worse than the North.

Plus most food are grown in the south which basically feeds the north as well.

My comment had nothing do with redneck white people in the south lmao.

And luckily NYC is filled with immigrants and some of the best water in America. So if we were to seperate we still got Europe, Caribbean and South America :smile:.

There are cities in the south who have NY water shipped down south so they can make their own pizza. :shaq:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Oh yea and before I go. As a New Yorker it’s a pleasure that many supervisors in the other regions are desperate to hire me over other local people because they know they are going to get a fast paced go getter and hustler.

But sadly my NYC pride so high that even bosses in other regions are lower then me. So I kindly decline and make my way back up to NYC where my go getter, hustler, get fly family are from.

It’s anazing being a New Yorker and I personally think being anything else is close to suicidal :smile:.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
My comment had nothing do with redneck white people in the south lmao.

And luckily NYC is filled with immigrants and some of the best water in America. So if we were to seperate we still got Europe, Caribbean and South America :smile:.

There are cities in the south who have NY water shipped down south so they can make their own pizza. :shaq:
You say black people in the south cannot survive.

I just provided proof that your statement is false.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nico-tux1.jpg

2912090_foto_kopie.jpg

Even though the joke is old, it’s funny because NYers get creative with it.

:gucci: that ain't creative. That's just not knowing how to fukking dress. Who the fukk wears a suit with no shoes or a suit with tims? They look fukking silly. fukk that sneaker shyt. Even worse if someone has the nerve to wear white sneakers in a black suit. Im offended. Somebody neg this man for me please since I don't have the power to.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Got family in brooklyn...

NYC in general blah status....

Education system screwed up.

Trains triffling.

Dirty. Like any other city. Crime like any other city. Issues like any other city.

NYC same as chi same as bmore same as philly same as Newark etc.

As for timbs. Nyers don't even rock colorways like that so iono what this thread even about?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Rocking timbs in 2018 is hilarious and def a good sign a person can’t dress for shyt

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Lol how come blacks in other regions who are so called popping never invented their own genre of music?

You go to many of these cities and you see how people are stuck. NYC the most creative blacks ever and the biggest hustlers.

These salty black folks in other regions were also the main ones angry when New Yorkers use to sell weaight in their city.

They’d be angry but wouldn’t do nothing tho. :mjlol:.
:francis:

Blues, jazz, gospel pretty much every American music that was sampled to create hiphop started in the South, come on dude

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Morning Inferior people I’m not going to continue with this thread for 2 days. I’m a New Yorker so you know I’m always busy grinding.

Just wanted to remind y’all that most of y’all grew up in sad locations.

Some of y’all grew in slow places still stuck in 1950s.

Some of y’all grew up cleaning Alligator shyt as a Saturday routine.

Some of y’all grew up in positions where you will be impoverished for generations to come

Some of y’all grew up in places where people are just lame and pathetic and just have no offering to this country

The west coast brehs could be us if they wanted to but they habe decided their main goal is to be best friends with Mexicans.

Have a good day inferior people and if you need any advice on how to make your life better, just hit up the New Yorker. I’m here to support you. :smile: