Twitter: The App That Keeps On Giving - Atlanta Adult Sleeper (#ATLOrgy)

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Don't talk shyt about New Orleans bruh :boss:
Y'all one of the softest major cities in the south foh

N.o dudes turned all them cities they went to homicide victims after the storm so stop acting like it's all fun there

That being said the first time I get some money I'm out of this shythole city. :mjlol:
fukk this city I'm going live by the cacs they wilding killing babies now smh

And y'all some of the most non hustling nikkas on the face of the planet. Y'all excel at the murder game, not so much at getting money tho. Dumb ass nikkas was coming up here after Katrina trying to sell heroin to crackheads. How the fukk you gonna make a J who been hitting a str8 shooter for 2 decades switch to sticking a needle in his arm all the sudden? That storm shyt was fukked up just on some seeing my Black folks going thru it, but Bush and FEMA gave y'all nikkas a baby windfall and all y'all tricked it off. nikkas spent them FEMA checks on Chrysler 300s and crab legs. All the while brehs from around the country was getting rich off no show constructions jobs "rebuilding" shyt down there. Won't even lie tho, NO brehs came up here with that fire at first. Real shyt they should make a movie about that shyt. I'll never forget it. I was at work glued to the news watching that shyt like everybody else. And no fukking lie that very same night my dude pulled up to my crib and was like "breh these nikkas with these weird accents just started dumping on me at the store, never even seen these nikkas before". The next day brehs was comparing notes with cats from other hoods and it was the same shyt. NO dudes just pulled up on the block dumping at anybody. We was like who the fukk are these nikkas? It's like the levees broke, NO nikkas left and immediately started the fuccery when they touched down. But we did what we had to do and after a month yall was non factors on the streets. Y'all came with that shock and awe at first but y'all nikkas didn't have no work, which is odd cuz y'all on the water, and y'all dumb ass nikkas had no plan other than go to the trap and start shooting. Y'all nikkas is crash test dummies. After a few spins on the track you knock yourselves out the game. Y'all take the cake when it comes to gangsta shyt, but just cuz you got that down to a science don't mean you know how to make a check. :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And y'all some of the most non hustling nikkas on the face of the planet. Y'all excel at the murder game, not so much at getting money tho. Dumb ass nikkas was coming up here after Katrina trying to sell heroin to crackheads. How the fukk you gonna make a J who been hitting a str8 shooter for 2 decades switch to sticking a needle in his arm all the sudden? That storm shyt was fukked up just on some seeing my Black folks going thru it, but Bush and FEMA gave y'all nikkas a baby windfall and all y'all tricked it off. nikkas spent them FEMA checks on Chrysler 300s and crab legs. All the while brehs from around the country was getting rich off no show constructions jobs "rebuilding" shyt down there. Won't even lie tho, NO brehs came up here with that fire at first. Real shyt they should make a movie about that shyt. I'll never forget it. I was at work glued to the news watching that shyt like everybody else. And no fukking lie that very same night my dude pulled up to my crib and was like "breh these nikkas with these weird accents just started dumping on me at the store, never even seen these nikkas before". The next day brehs was comparing notes with cats from other hoods and it was the same shyt. NO dudes just pulled up on the block dumping at anybody. We was like who the fukk are these nikkas? It's like the levees broke, NO nikkas left and immediately started the fuccery when they touched down. But we did what we had to do and after a month yall was non factors on the streets. Y'all came with that shock and awe at first but y'all nikkas didn't have no work, which is odd cuz y'all on the water, and y'all dumb ass nikkas had no plan other than go to the trap and start shooting. Y'all nikkas is crash test dummies. After a few spins on the track you knock yourselves out the game. Y'all take the cake when it comes to gangsta shyt, but just cuz you got that down to a science don't mean you know how to make a check. :mjlol:

Yeah lol at least the Miami Boyz were undercutting cats, these NO dudes just came
On pure tom foolery with no game plan. Luckily I was on the eastside during this time so wasnt anything crazy going on where I was.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Don't talk shyt about New Orleans bruh :boss:
Y'all one of the softest major cities in the south foh

N.o dudes turned all them cities they went to homicide victims after the storm so stop acting like it's all fun there

That being said the first time I get some money I'm out of this shythole city. :mjlol:
fukk this city I'm going live by the cacs they wilding killing babies now smh
NO nikkas didn't do shyt but get murked then stuffed into vacants before nikkas just decided to go back to Louisiana or join the local cliques and sets.

I don't know what happened in Atlanta, but that "NO nikkas were running the cities they went to after Katrina" was definitely a myth here in Houston.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Yeah lol at least the Miami Boyz were undercutting cats, these NO dudes just came
On pure tom foolery with no game plan. Luckily I was on the eastside during this time so wasnt anything crazy going on where I was.

Yeah them dreads from Miami really did it. Atlanta was Bama AF back then. Wasn't no plug in the city, nikkas was shopping with NY nikkas paying a high number for that stepped on garbage cuz we was the last in line to touch it after it trickled down south. This old head told me they was running around with 6 shooters and hunting rifles and all the sudden them dreads hit the block with gold plated choppers and Tec 9's:mjlol:
This was like '88-'89, most of them old heads didn't even know what a chopper was. Then coming from cocaine cowboys era Miami they had plenty work and for the low ticket too. shyt went from a dry ass city with droughts every other month to birds falling from the sky literally over night

Retrofuture

Banned
Daps
NO nikkas didn't do shyt but get murked then stuffed into vacants before nikkas just decided to go back to Louisiana or join the local cliques and sets.

I don't know what happened in Atlanta, but that "NO nikkas were running the cities they went to after Katrina" was definitely a myth here in Houston.
N.o will run any city but probably Detroit and chi
I was in tx and I didn't hear anything about n.o nikkas getting murked.