Twitter: The App That Keeps On Giving - Atlanta Adult Sleeper (#ATLOrgy)

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
N.o will run any city but probably Detroit and chi
I'm literally telling you what happened.

that crash dummy junkie murder shyt was shocking at first. But NO nikkas are too dumb to "run" anything, especially when they found out that HPD actually solves easy murders and you don't get out after 90 days :mjlol:

Last edited:

Retrofuture

Banned
Daps
Literally telling you want happened.

I that crash dummy junkie murder shyt was shocking at first. But NO nikkas are too dumb to "run" anything, especially when they found out that HPD actually solves easy murders and you don't get out after 90 days :mjlol:
U right tbh NOPD is WOAT...I remember them nikkas came running back here when Houston police got on they ass:mjlol:

N.O too crooked fam
I hear a lot of cats here say ray nagin was pushing that dope and trafficking guns

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Literally telling you want happened.

I that crash dummy junkie murder shyt was shocking at first. But NO nikkas are too dumb to "run" anything, especially when they found out that HPD actually solves easy murders and you don't get out after 90 days :mjlol:

Them nikkas didn't understand that. That's why they called crash test dummies. You don't have to fight em head on. Just sit back and watch them run into the wall on they own. No clue what 12 is on down there, but the rah rah NO won't fly anywhere else. Yeah you can be harder than the local nikkas all day but if you got them people on your ass cuz you doing brazen shyt and your crew getting chipped one by one cuz you can't lay low with that thick ass accent and how you look, your shelf life won't be that long on the streets. Being the most crazy nikka on the block works for a little bit, but after 12 come grab you or somebody gets mad enough and knocks you off that's it. Then you'll just be that nikka brehs mention 5 years later when they sharing a blunt.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
U right tbh NOPD is WOAT...I remember them nikkas came running back here when Houston police got on they ass:mjlol:

N.O too crooked fam
I hear a lot of cats here say ray nagin was pushing that dope and trafficking guns

Is that 90 days shyt a real thing? i heard that shyt thrown around like a joke down there but I was like that shyt can't be true.

Retrofuture

Banned
Daps
Is that 90 days shyt a real thing? i heard that shyt thrown around like a joke down there but I was like that shyt can't be true.
used to be.
A lot of Murders don't get solved here.
A LOTTT of nikkas in New Orleans murked something and free right now
They have dudes who let nikkas have it in the French quarters in front of 100s of ppl and don't get caught. Hell The mafia started running the city years ago and Chopped up body parts started showing up on the highway and nothing was caught

It's a big mason and mafia city Lowkey

Daps
the lie detector test determined that was a lie
only DC has higher hiv rates than georgia....and most of these people are concentrated in major cities...atlanta is the biggest city in georgia :francis:
C6cB5ebWQAIzpFF.jpg

C6cB468XMAA430j.jpg

yal my nikkas tho...i hope yal dont get jammed up:wow:
1 in 13 people may have hiv in dc...jesus christ :scust:
only thing dc and atlanta have in common is a large gay black population in relation to other parts of the country :francis:

Sin and debauchery :scust:

Not surprised her YouTube channel has videos denying The Most High. :manny:

However, sexual promiscuity and filth usually go hand in hand with those who are spiritually bankrupt. :sas2:

Notice how all the Southern Religious states are deep blue.

Religion + Closeted men + Homophobic environment = Mess

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Notice how all the Southern Religious states are deep blue.

Religion + Closeted men + Homophobic environment = Mess

Actually...

Sin = mess

All are infected with sin

Nice try though :ufdup:

Religious does not mean truly repentant, saved and forgiven byThe Most High

You might want to educate yourself on the difference :myman:

Daps
Actually...

Sin = mess

All are infected with sin

Nice try though :ufdup: