Twitter: The App That Keeps On Giving - Atlanta Adult Sleeper (#ATLOrgy)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
the lie detector test determined that was a lie
only DC has higher hiv rates than georgia....and most of these people are concentrated in major cities...atlanta is the biggest city in georgia :francis:
C6cB5ebWQAIzpFF.jpg

C6cB468XMAA430j.jpg

yal my nikkas tho...i hope yal dont get jammed up:wow:
1 in 13 people may have hiv in dc...jesus christ :scust:
only thing dc and atlanta have in common is a large gay black population in relation to other parts of the country :francis:

Black people really still believing these HIV/AIDS propaganda stats from cacs :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:lupe: i need to move then

bad broads desperate?

why dont they get approached?

They do get approached, all the time and anyone who says anything different is straight lying. Many a dude came down to Atlanta gassed thinking they're gonna come down here and get a dime working part time at Walmart because all the women are desperate.

There's a lot for beautiful women in Atlanta, but there's also a lot of nikkas with game and long paper and those are the dudes you're competing against.

Before it was Atlanta, nikkas was dreaming of going to Brazil hoping to find a broad that wouldn't shyt on them.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
only DC has higher hiv rates than georgia....and most of these people are concentrated in major cities...atlanta is the biggest city in georgia :francis:
C6cB5ebWQAIzpFF.jpg

C6cB468XMAA430j.jpg

only thing dc and atlanta have in common is a large gay black population in relation to other parts of the country :francis:
DC aint even a State and their rate higher than entire regions :picard:

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
And you know it's gonna have some Brian Pumper, talky motherfukker goin to town on Ass that you hope is female goin'
random Breh:"Ah yeah...unnngh..tearing into dis ass the same way that breh over there tearing into them wings....how them wings breh:birdman:? Them the Lemon pepper joints right?? *Thwack Thwack Thwack Thwack*:shaq: "Breh go saveme a few and you got next.."

Me: :scusthov:"......."

It sure as fukk ain't. I don't care HOW hungry I be in the morning when I'm staggering out of them bytches, I ain't want none of them Budussy flavored wings.:AU_GROSSEDOUT: I only ate food from ONE strip club that had this shyt going on and I only bought 'cause the lady who was cooking the shyt thought It was cute the way she heard me whining about how unsanitary shyt was so she let me take my joints directly out the oven.:mjlol:
Fed some strippers with it too:leon: and chopped it up, but that's beyond the point.

Hope they have fun with it.
full

They done smilies this bytch :deadmanny:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
They do get approached, all the time and anyone who says anything different is straight lying. Many a dude came down to Atlanta gassed thinking they're gonna come down here and get a dime working part time at Walmart because all the women are desperate.

There's a lot for beautiful women in Atlanta, but there's also a lot of nikkas with game and long paper and those are the dudes you're competing against.

Before it was Atlanta, nikkas was dreaming of going to Brazil hoping to find a broad that wouldn't shyt on them.
This exactly.

I admit I was curious about it before I came down here but now that I've seen it with my own eyes.....

These chicks down here got multiple nikkas on deck just like anywhere else. And its a lot of dudes that got it down here that you're competing with. For these dudes they can have a whole team of chicks.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
C6cB5ebWQAIzpFF.jpg

C6cB468XMAA430j.jpg

nikkas in Miami, New Orleans and NYC are just as bad according to the chart.