Twitter: The App That Keeps On Giving - Atlanta Adult Sleeper (#ATLOrgy)

Retrofuture

Banned
Daps
That's cool, just have the facts straight.

One thing I can't stand is cats who open their flip mouths about Christianity and don't know what the fuh they talking about. :hubie:
I need to read and peep the Bible tbh
I become a person who just believe "if you a good person and believe in god you going to heaven"

And avoid all the rules they talk about

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
used to be.
A lot of Murders don't get solved here.
A LOTTT of nikkas in New Orleans murked something and free right now
They have dudes who let nikkas have it in the French quarters in front of 100s of ppl and don't get caught. Hell The mafia started running the city years ago and Chopped up body parts started showing up on the highway and nothing was caught

It's a big mason and mafia city Lowkey

Yeah I know about the mafia down there. My boy down there told me they own alot of the tourist trap bars in the Quarter. I think y'all had it first even before NYC, like they was in NO right after the civil war. I watched some shyt on YouTube about Carlos Marcello, the Feds kidnapped that nikka and left him in the jungle in south America hoping he couldnt find his way out. :mjlol:
Low key Marcello and Traficante in Tampa was the most successful mob cacs. They got major money, never really got caught, didn't get killed and they probably knocked off JFK

What's up with the masons tho?

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
I need to read and peep the Bible tbh
I become a person who just believe "if you a good person and believe in god you going to heaven"

And avoid all the rules they talk about

Biblical Christianity is not as difficult as people try to claim it is.

It's simple,

Acknowledge that the true historical figure of Christ existed, fulfilled all the claims of being the messiah, he gave his life as a sacrifice for our sins, and he bodily resurrected (seen and recorded by hundred of eye witnesses) to demonstrate that in fact he is one with God.

Acknowledge your own sin, repent (be remorseful over it and turn away)

Live by the power of His Spirit

Will you be perfect? No

Will you sin at times and fall short? Yes

Stay in the scriptures each day to people wisdom and knowledge and day by day you will grow in maturity wisdom and righteous character.

Any cat on thecoli I can expose and demonstrate their hypocrisy with ease because the knowledge of the Most High is beyond human intellect, but it is so simple a little kid can grasp it.

Only people that are spiritually blinded hate truth.

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Do I believe the Christian White Sky God?

No.

But I do believe theres a higher being out there that does things beyond human comprehension.

That's where you all ready messed up. You don't know the difference between Biblical Christianity and cac American Christianity.

There is a vast difference. Stop letting charlatan hotep lying b*stards promote a false narrative.

Daps
That's where you all ready messed up. You don't know the difference between Biblical Christianity and cac American Christianity.

There is a vast difference. Stop letting charlatan hotep lying b*stards promote a false narrative.

Biblical Christianity
Catholic Christianity
Ethiopian Christianity
CAC Christianity

I'm indifferent towards them all. :yeshrug:

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Biblical Christianity
Catholic Christianity
Ethiopian Christianity
CAC Christianity

And I guarantee whatever argument/indifference you have is based on a faulty premise/narrative

But your logic is already off when you say you believe in a higher power, but in the same breath reject that very same omnipotent being that has revealved himself throughout human history :manny:

Christianity is verified and the most internally consistent among all world religions. For anyone to discredit the multiple facts throughout the scripts does so wilfully through ignorance or in your case wilful rejection without merit :sas1:

Its easy and intellectually lazy to want to believe something is not true just because you "don't like it" and want it to "oh so bad be not true"

You'd get more respect if you just admit that you want to live life your fucc'n way and don't want anyone telling you what the fuh you can do with your own life, cause your the mutha fuh'n nykka and master of your own ship :myman:

Retrofuture

Banned
Daps
Yeah I know about the mafia down there. My boy down there told me they own alot of the tourist trap bars in the Quarter. I think y'all had it first even before NYC, like they was in NO right after the civil war. I watched some shyt on YouTube about Carlos Marcello, the Feds kidnapped that nikka and left him in the jungle in south America hoping he couldnt find his way out. :mjlol:
Low key Marcello and Traficante in Tampa was the most successful mob cacs. They got major money, never really got caught, didn't get killed and they probably knocked off JFK

What's up with the masons tho?
Idk I heard it was one of the biggest mason city. I knew 2 but I don't let em know. I know not getting secretly killed by em :mjlol:

Retrofuture

Banned
Daps

Explain the difference then (not being a a$$hole just interested)

Edit Nvm just read your above post

Daps
And I guarantee whatever argument/indifference you have is based on a faulty premise/narrative

But your logic is already off when you say you believe in a higher power, but in the same breath reject that very same omnipotent being that has revealved himself throughout human history :manny:

Christianity is verified and the most internally consistent among all world religions. For anyone to discredit the multiple facts throughout the scripts does so wilfully through ignorance or in your case wilful rejection without merit :sas1:

Its easy and intellectually lazy to want to believe something is not true just because you "don't like it" and want it to "oh so bad be not true"

You'd get more respect if you just admit that you want to live life your fucc'n way and don't want anyone telling you what the fuh you can do with your own life, cause your the mutha fuh'n nykka and master of your own ship :myman:

I'm not a Christian.
I don't believe in the Christian God
I don't believe in Jesus
I don't believe in the Bible.
Nor do I believe in Heaven or Hell.

:yeshrug: I'll believe in what I want and Christians can believe in what they want.

Retrofuture

Banned
Daps
Biblical Christianity
Catholic Christianity
Ethiopian Christianity
CAC Christianity

How you don't believe in a god tho?
I mean he can simply be our creator...

The same way you create your kids and you basically the god of them in some form of way. And he the god of all man

We can be basically mini gods if you think about it and when we die we can be full gods under him probably. Unless you believe in that "we are monkeys" evolutions shyt

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
cac Christianity is

1.White Jesus
2.The use of Scripture to enslave blacks
3.White nationalism as oppossed to diversity
4.A lot of aspects/beliefs/assumptions of the GOP
5.Refusal to acknowledge the pure evil of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation
6. Sytematic Oppression
7. Revisionist history in school
8. Failure to acknowledge the intellectualism of blacks pre and post slavery
9. Propping up of the founding fathers as great men
10.Failure to acknowledge the deceiful theft of the American land from the Native Americans (Thanksgiving), etc, etc, etc...
11.Individual destiny, purpose, and vision as opposed to corporate desitny as a people
12. Individual prosperity vs stewardship
13. Self fulfillment and happiness rather than GLORIFYING the Most High and serving humanity
14.Culture of entertainment and gratification that destroys righteousness as opposed to the pursuit of The Most High

Biblical Christianity

1.True genealogy of Yeshua (Jesus Christ of Nazareth)
2. That Africa is the motherland and is full of natural resources given by the Most High for His people (A Promised Land)
3.Acknowledge of one's personal sin against the Most High and the need for His forgiveness
4. Love thy neighbor as thyself
5.Divine truth that is consistent throughout all ages and can be verified
6.ALL OF THE FULFILLED PROPHECIES throughout history that no lying fakkit can refute
7.The term Christian was given in the first century to individuals who lived in Antioch (Modern day Asia Minor) it was a term of slander and ridicule to identify people who were followers of the one named Yeshua who was crucified by the Romans and reported to have risen from death
8. Etc, etc, etc the more you study the Scripts you will begin to see the deception of satan and this fallen world.

This thread is a good example. You have a black female openly promoting sexual impurity under the false belief of liberation, when in fact she can't recognize she is a SLAVE to her own lust and sin.

Why would a woman or man allow themselves to partake in such filth and then try to justify it as being "liberated" "open a free to self discovery" all of those buzz words are empty and baseless.

As I said before. It's no wonder on her YouTube channel she refutes and hates the Most High. She has no other choice to do so because its the only way she can justify her filthiness and sin without the fear of judgement and shame.

Daps
How you don't believe in a god tho?
I mean he can simply be our creator...

The same way you create your kids and you basically the god of them in some form of way. And he the god of all man

We can be basically mini gods if you think about it and when we die we can be full gods under him probably. Unless you believe in that "we are monkeys" evolutions shyt

Believe in what you want and do you.